The Simpsons Intro using real actors

icon

I have no idea what the source of the live action Simpsons intro clip is, but it's a hoot.  It's weird seeing all those yellow people come to life.

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 3/4/2006 15:37  |    9 | Source

Discussion

Shark (Level 1 Jukyu) @ 3/24/2006 16:32
great stuff, i saw this before, but its still great. i hear there making a further 2 seasons of the simpsons.

robo (Level 1 Hired Gun) @ 3/16/2006 21:12

i loved it!

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 3/7/2006 12:17

The detail really is fantastic... Bart's skateboarding scene and Lisa's sax scene really show how much thought they put into this.

DeathByChris (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 3/6/2006 09:33

from the way the cars looked, license plates and the shape of their TV its definitely european, i like how they got sherri and terri in there thats funny

justgothic (Level 1 Rookie) @ 3/5/2006 08:35
if any one have a problem with this sight  come talk to me its kl

Lawrence (Level 10 Operative) @ 3/5/2006 02:03
Hahah, that is excellent!

iSTVAN (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 3/5/2006 01:05
I can't stop watching it. I love the attention to detail-- all the background characters like Mr. Burns, and Moe, etc.

The B.O.B. (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 3/5/2006 01:05
That was pretty trippy! I almost believed that was the actual Simpson movie preview-teaser!...I liked how all the scenes were done exactly as the original cartoon intro. My only prob with it is that Homer is driving on the left side of the car, but when the scene comes for Maggie and Marge, Marge is seen on the right side of the car. Does anyone else see that as kinda odd?...

iSTVAN (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 3/5/2006 00:59
Oh so cool! I read about this a while ago, but I didn't expect to see it so soon.

This Week's Pixel Art

Ano and Noa Pt. 1 icon/pixelartThe Rulekeeper icon/pixelartCat Genie icon/pixelartAngel Pixel Charm icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app