26 reasons why you are wrong

icon
"A cognitive bias is something that our minds commonly do to distort our own view of reality. Here are the 26 most studied and widely accepted cognitive biases.

Oh and, by the way, you’ll never be able to truly gauge any of the biases you might be operating under since it’s not possible to accurately observe a system you’re part of. Now, get out there and delude yourself!"

Read the list...

Posted by Ensellitis @ 5/29/2007 07:40  |    8

Discussion

ZeroFive1 (Level 5 Rokkyu) @ 5/30/2007 15:23
Tried to do the Confirmation Bias test.

IT DON'T WORK!

WHY??

Opacus (Level 7 Ichikyu) @ 5/30/2007 08:59
I <3 u Scribble and u kno it.

scribble (Level 1 Rookie) @ 5/30/2007 08:44

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA .... I don't understand.

scribble (Level 1 Rookie) @ 5/30/2007 08:44

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ... serriusli wat dos cognetotiv mene?!!!1five

Mykola (Level 2 Flatfoot) @ 5/30/2007 07:31
lol ben fucked up big time :D hahahahaha sorry man but it's true. I won't be surprised of your girlfriend's favorite argument/word will be 'cognitive bias' for the next 25 years or so.

Ensellitis (Level 11 Sensei) @ 5/30/2007 07:26
next time, just call her fat...  then you are only screwed for a week or 2, rather than a life time :P

"hey honey, [insert opinion/suggestion here]"
"remember that list you showed me?  you are WRONG!"

ben2theedge (Level 1 Jukyu) @ 5/30/2007 06:09
The first person I showed this to was my girlfriend. That was probably not a wise move on my part.

Mykola (Level 2 Flatfoot) @ 5/29/2007 08:38

that was a dope read.

funny that even tho I realise I'm subject to all the biases, I realize that it's not gonna change. it's a part of being human lol.. especially for a right brain person like me being a lefty artist hahah

This Week's Pixel Art

Starsnight icon/pixelartnot a palkia icon/pixelartAesop Fable icon/pixelartScott Fivehead icon/pixelart