Goodbye, Jessica

icon

In Fool's own words:

This is probably the less appropriate place for this, but i feel it is just too much for me to handle. My baby daughter haven't come back from sleep, don't know what happened yet - possible cause fatal drug combination, zoloft and some painkiller she took before go to bed. She just turn 18 a few days ago and was so happy she can buy cigarettes on her own. Now I still see her online in skype, write unspoken words and afraid to hit enter because that bad dream will become a reality - she will not reply anymore... I thought I've seen crap in life, but picking a coffin for my child top everything off. I know, I'm not first and unfortunately not the last father loosing his child, you don't know her but if you, good people, can find in your heart to say simple "Good bye Jessica" this monday at 1 pm est please do so. I don't expect everyone to post here, I do realize there is no word capable to fix this... And I dont feel up to continue with the whole art thing any longer. At least for now, when sense of being peels off from everything. Thanks everyone. This account will be abandoned for some time, I would take my time to readjust my life with half of soul left .

Our thoughts are with Fool and his family. Let's all say goodbye to Jessica at 1 PM EST today. (February 15, 2010)

Posted by Hatch @ 2/15/2010 07:12  |    127

Discussion

dogmeat (Level 1 Gangster) @ 4/7/2010 20:07

How come the greatest people always have the greatest tragedies happen to them.

Fool, I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish you strength in your heart.

Dogmeat {DM}

euktoo (Level 1 Rookie) @ 3/19/2010 08:21

I Love her. I am the one that would work out with her at your apartment. I remember when we went and saw that sad movie and she told me that we need to go to see you so she can tell you SHE LOVES YOU. She's BEAUITFUL ANGEL

When tomorrow starts without me
And I'm not there to see;
If the sun should rise and find your eyes
All filled with tears for me.
I wish so much you wouldn't cry
The way you did today;
While thinking of the many things
We didn't get to say. know how much you love me
As much as I love you;
And each time that you think of me,
I know you'll miss me too.
But when tomorrow starts without me
Please try to understand,
That an angel came and called my name
And took me by the hand.

She said my place was ready
In heaven far above;
And that I'd have to leave behind,
All those I dearly love.
But as I turned to walk away,
A tear fell from my eye;
For all my life, I'd always thought
I didn't want to die.

I had so much to live for,
So much yet to do;
It seemed almost impossible,
That I was leaving you.
I thought of all the yesterdays,
The good ones and the bad;
I thought of all the love we shared,
And all the fun we had.If I could relive yesterday
Just even for awhile,
I'd say goodbye and kiss you
And maybe see you smile.
But then I fully realized
That this could never be;
For emptiness and memories
Would take the place of me.

And when I thought of worldly things
I might miss come tomorrow;
I thought of you, and when I did,
My heart was filled with sorrow.
But when I walked through heaven's gates
I felt so much at home;
When God looked down and smiled at me
From His great golden throne.

He said, "This is eternity
And all I've promised you;
Today your life on earth is past,
But here it all starts anew."
"I promise no tomorrow,
But today will always last;
And since each day's the same day,
There's no longing for the past."
"But you have been so faithful,
So trusting and so true;
Though at times you did do things,
You knew you shouldn't do."
"But you have been forgiven
And now at last you're free;
So won't you take my hand
And share my life with me?"

So when tomorrow starts without me,
Don't think we're far apart
For every time you think of me,
I'm right here in your heart.

portug42 (Level 1 Rookie) @ 2/27/2010 12:48

I have just seen this message and I am very sad for you there I espers that no relative will have to live this situation but regrettably it is the life needs to continue to fight this pains which can of people feel but which have all enormous one hearts, me says his with full knowledge of the facts with my best friend that he him remains encors. Thus a thing well holds out.

GOODBYE JESSICA

antymattar (Level 2 Kukyu) @ 2/26/2010 14:24

A tallent as his is rarely sean! Im so sory Yuriy!

DrunkBurger (Level 1 Rookie) @ 2/25/2010 08:09

I may be 10 days late, but i would still like to show my respect.

All my strength goes to you Yuriy. Good luck over there.

Scribblette (Level 1 Intern) @ 2/24/2010 22:42

Ah, poor thing. Wishing you and her peace. Please be careful not to isolate yourself - and make the most of the company of the people you love, as it will help ease the pain.

Guts (Level 2 Corporal) @ 2/23/2010 03:14

Don't give up ! We are all with you.

Rooster (Level 5 Captain) @ 2/22/2010 14:20

When I talk with my mum, we smile, that on 1st November spirits of my uncle, my grandfather, aunt, they are they stands next to us on a cementary, invisible, and they are talking merrily to each other "look, flowers for me are more lovely that your ones".
Or now, my uncle, my grandfather and grand-grandfather, they are sitting in some room, they are smoking cigarettes, trinking liqueur, playing cards and waiting for us, for me, for my mum, grandmum...

I'm sure, that all good people, who died, are now happy in the another world, and they don't want worry us. (sorry for my english in the last sentence).

x-death (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 2/21/2010 21:21

wise words.

however, soe that are already deoressed may go into a deeper state of depression by getting proffessional help. sadly i've seen it happen. i said my goodbyes already so i won't say them again.

wishing you all the happiness the world can give you, fool.

Rooster (Level 5 Captain) @ 2/21/2010 12:58

I'm very shocked by this news... I'm so sorry, Fool... I think I know what you feel, a little bit. My grandfather gone from this world one year ago... Soon (on Wd-day) we will have an anniversary... We lost the head of family. I know, that it isn't so big tragedy as your one... I'm so sorry... But Fool, don't be so worried - believe me - She's smoking a cigarette and smiling to you from another world, and I believe, She wanna say "Don't worry, dad, I'm fine now too, I'm nearby".
I know, Jessica, that now You are in an another place, and you gone there. So, Good Bye, see you one day.

tomic (Level 11 Admiral) @ 2/21/2010 11:50

sad news =/ my condolences, fool.

from what i've witnessed with a colleague a few years ago, i just can give you the advice to take your time but to not punish yourself for the rest of your live. giving up hobbies, avoid seeing friends etc. only leeds into much bigger emptiness. and if you feel that the pain is gonna eat you, don't be afraid of getting proffesional help.

take care!

and goodbye jessica.

TropicalSnowcone (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 2/21/2010 01:06

Words can not express.how I feel about your loss. There is a time to be strong and a time to be weak... Perhaps you can be weak at this moment and we at PJ will be strong for you. Myself and my family will have you in our prayers. Good Night Dear Jessica, and good bye.

sylvieniki (Level 1 Rookie) @ 2/20/2010 10:02

I'm sorry

Good bye, Jessica.

Bhunter (Level 1 Rookie) @ 2/19/2010 21:37

I cannot fathom what you are going through, and I know that saying, "I'm sorry" will not change reality.

What I can say is that we're here for you Fool, whether you know it or not, silently praying for you, your family, and Jessica.

With a heavy heart, Good bye Jessica.

MdNight17 (Level 1 Rookie) @ 2/19/2010 17:57

Good Bye Jessica

Commodore Whynot (Level 1 Rookie) @ 2/19/2010 12:18

I'm sorry I don't know you other than by your art. But nobody should have to go through this. Our hearts are with you, even those who don't know you.

Perihelion (Level 5 Assistant Manager) @ 2/19/2010 12:02

I don't even know what to say. Fool, our hearts are with you.

Goodbye, Jessica.

public0x00 (Level 1 Rookie) @ 2/19/2010 09:41

Goodbye Jessica

smk (Level 6 Hitman) @ 2/18/2010 21:27

Man this brought tears to my eyes. I am really sorry for your loss, really hard to say anything else. You're one of the finest pixel artists I know, and even if I don't know you in person, I feel, from what I've seen and heard, that you're a very decent guy, and you don't deserve this. Hang in there mate, bring back the art when you're ready!

Goodbye, Jessica.

[EDIT: fixed typos, couldn't think straight right away]

Pickleninja (Level 1 Rookie) @ 2/18/2010 15:15

I'm so sorry for your loss Fool. I buried my son a little over a year ago, and I can say that while I'm doing better, I still catch myself thinking of the what if's.

Be with friends and family and talk about her with everyone you possibly can, that's the only advice I can give coming from someone who knows where you're coming from.

Once again, i'm sorry to hear of your loss :(

Good bye Jessica.

Dangerism (Level 1 Rookie) @ 2/18/2010 10:18

Takziah buat En.Fool sekeluarga.

Good bye Jessica.

Club Beuker (Level 5 Detective) @ 2/18/2010 03:13

As a new father I read this with pain in my heart. There are no words that tell the feelings you're undergoing. All I can do is comply to your wish.

Goodbye Jessica..

Chis (Level 2 Hired Gun) @ 2/17/2010 20:25

I've never spoken to you, but my deepest sympathies go out to you. Thank you for all the inspiration you've given us, and your daughter will still be with you, smiling over you whereever you go.

Goodbye, Jessica.

Stitchy (Level 6 SWAT) @ 2/17/2010 16:23

I'm really sorry, Fool. Best wishes.

Goodbye, Jessica.

Diogalesu (Level 3 Enforcer) @ 2/17/2010 15:28

I'm late for this, sorry for the loss of your daughter fool

Goodbye Jessica

Lóng (Level 1 Rookie) @ 2/17/2010 12:40

My deepest condolences

Goodbye Jessica

Argyle (Level 6 Manager) @ 2/17/2010 12:18

I am very sorry to hear of your loss..  As a fairly new parent I couldn't even imagine what it must be like to lose a child.  Be strong in not letting this tear you apart.  Jessica would not want her father's gift (your amazing artistry) to leave this world with her.  It's hard not to grieve.  But celebrating her time here is equally important.  Goodbye, Jessica.

Robinhood (Level 9 Boss) @ 2/17/2010 07:56

Goodbye Jessica. ;(

Necroleachate (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 2/17/2010 07:17

God bless you and your family.

Goodbye Jessica.

Eldorn (Level 1 Intern) @ 2/17/2010 06:51

Sorry Fool...

Froli (Level 1 Rookie) @ 2/16/2010 21:02

Felt bad hearing this. My condolences fool.

utt73 (Level 1 Rookie) @ 2/16/2010 15:37

Bless you, Fool.  Good bye Jessica.

rajkosk8 (Level 5 Detective) @ 2/16/2010 14:24

oh noooo :(

Jarlaxe (Level 1 Rookie) @ 2/16/2010 14:03

I'm sorry Fool.

Be strong in this terrible moments...

Goodbye Jessica...

Jabberwock (Level 3 Hatchet Man) @ 2/16/2010 14:01

Poor Fool.

Good bye Jessica.

phob (Level 3 Hatchikyu) @ 2/16/2010 12:57

Oh, this is bad news :'(

I'm very very sorry, mr Fool.

Goodbye Jessica.

Salvage (Level 1 Jukyu) @ 2/16/2010 12:43

I can't believe this happened. I'll be praying for you and family. You have given so much great art. Thank you, and may you have many more good things come back to you in return.

Helm (Level 5 Detective) @ 2/16/2010 09:32

An absolutely terrible thing, I'm very sorry, Fool.

junkboy (Level 2 Peon) @ 2/16/2010 07:43

I can't even begin to understand what you must be going through... My heartfelt condolences to yourself and your family.

dusanvf (Level 1 Rookie) @ 2/16/2010 06:49

Really sorry for what happened, i can't image what you must be going through, you have my best wishes from the bottom of my heart.

Ensellitis (Level 11 Sensei) @ 2/16/2010 06:16

Best wishes to you, my friend.

YOYOGiGi (Level 1 Rookie) @ 2/16/2010 05:58

My sincere condolences to you Fool and your Family.Take care of you during this pain time...Enter the Heaven, Goodbye Jessica.

TheManuz (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 2/16/2010 05:50

I don't know what to say... my condolences.

Good bye Jessica.

ElectroNico (Level 6 Serial Killer) @ 2/16/2010 04:42

All my deep and sincere condolences for this tragic loss :(

jamon (Level 10 Operative) @ 2/16/2010 03:11

Goodbye Jessica,  my condolences.

JoCh (Level 2 Kukyu) @ 2/16/2010 01:30

Goodbye, Jessica.

My friendly thought go to you and your family in these dificults times.

RA/pdx (Level 1 Rookie) @ 2/16/2010 01:16

Goodbye, Jessica.

I wish you and your family all the best for this hard time!

Delicious (Level 9 Boss) @ 2/15/2010 23:11

Goodbye, Jessica.

My condolences to you and your family, fool. Rest in peace, Jessica.

heyy13 (Level 3 Private Eye) @ 2/15/2010 23:00

Goodbye Jessica, sad to see you go and i hope you can find fulfillment in you're life.

B_j0k3r0 (Level 3 Sergeant) @ 2/15/2010 21:58

May her sould rest in peace, I'm sorry for your loss Fool, this is a huge tragedy :( Be strong. Greetings

of 3

This Week's Pixel Art

Year of the Dragon icon/pixelartMy PrehISOria tiles icon/pixelartárbol icon/pixelartMake a wish icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app