Top Pixel Art - April 2012

icon

The following pixel artists produced Pixel Joint's top rated pixel art for April 2012. Many thanks go out to this month's top pixel artists and all the members who took time to rate.

#1 Pixel ArtBurgundy dragon by teto
#10 Pixel ArtLoof Waterfall by philippejugnet

Posted by skamocore @ 5/15/2012 19:03  |    16
Filed under:
, May 2012, skamocore Posts

Discussion

philippejugnet (Level 6 Hitman) @ 5/20/2012 14:28

someone did ''reported'' thinking I was creating fake accounts `-` I talked to Jeremy already its all fine nothing is wrong, now guys stop throwing rocks at me.

damn I deleted the messages, talk to him if u doubt me `-`

I don`t usually do this but here it is `-`

I am not going to say who said that  just if the person want`s to. =\

``Nah, just ignore those comments and keep making good art. Also, I'm trying to finish some stuff I've started making earlier, so no weekly challenge for me this time :P``

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 5/20/2012 14:18

@ALL, nothing is worse and will get you banned faster than making multiple accounts for the sake of cheating/voting/faving/etc.!

It is everyone's responsibility to report anything at all. Naturally some proof is desired but even suspicion reports are cool so the PJ staff can keep an eye out.

The PJ gallery Top10, WS, favs, voting, challenges, etc. are designed to motivate, inspire and promote personal improvement and pixelart as a medium only. Because PJ does have these things and people are competitive by nature then its not always easy or possible to keep things pure. The best guard and filter for this is the PJ members themselves. Speak up when needed by reporting to us. We'll keep your privacy.

Carry on. Congrats all especially teto who now owns the most recent perfect gallery >.<

philippejugnet (Level 6 Hitman) @ 5/20/2012 08:20

is this all about me? I will just ignore

clefairykid (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 5/20/2012 06:15

I don't like the sound of things being "manipulated", the loof forest is great, but the waterfall I don't know if I'm as convinced about, especially if the claims about empty accounts for voting/faving are true : /

CPearson (Level 4 Murderer) @ 5/17/2012 10:55

Haha. Yes.

philippejugnet (Level 6 Hitman) @ 5/17/2012 08:21

thanks for the compliments guys =)

ParkerBabyDiaperCompany (Level 4 Team Leader) @ 5/17/2012 07:29

this just shows if you want something enough that you are willing to manipulate the system, you will be rewarded.

slym (Level 8 Rear Admiral) @ 5/16/2012 22:46

Congrats philippe :)

reis (Level 6 Serial Killer) @ 5/16/2012 15:08

Gongratulations for all!

philippejugnet (Level 6 Hitman) @ 5/16/2012 11:41

yay ^^ thanks

Dastal (Level 7 Assassin) @ 5/16/2012 10:19

This month top is very amazing.

Nevercreature (Level 8 Partner) @ 5/16/2012 09:15

Congratulations Philippe!

Damian (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 5/16/2012 09:03

I'd say you do. If not alone for the improvements you've made in the last few months. Well done.

philippejugnet (Level 6 Hitman) @ 5/16/2012 07:59

I can't say I deserved it =l

philippejugnet (Level 6 Hitman) @ 5/16/2012 05:23

OHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! =)))))))

Benjiro (Level 8 Shodan) @ 5/16/2012 00:54

obasion para teto

This Week's Pixel Art

Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 icon/pixelart6trbs icon/pixelartMushroom Sprite icon/pixelartadmiral's ship missile barrage icon/pixelart