Eagle Island Kickstarter!

icon

Hi everyone, Eagle Island is now on Kickstarter for anyone interested. Check it out!

Posted by skittle @ 4/20/2017 15:44  |    9

Discussion

skittle (Level 9 Nidan) @ 4/23/2017 07:10

Yea I have the same problem, it's a bit of a headache to use kickstarter because of that

Eggy (Level 4 Deputy) @ 4/23/2017 00:48

Nuts. So today I found out that Kickstarter doesn't accept Paypal. I have more on PP than I do on my bank account and this honestly sucks for me a bit...

Eggy (Level 4 Deputy) @ 4/22/2017 22:49

After giving a thought about it, I think I may help fund this. The epitaph offer (which hasn't been offered earlier) intrigues me :)

skittle (Level 9 Nidan) @ 4/21/2017 21:25

Sent!

pyrometal (Level 8 Guerrilla) @ 4/21/2017 19:34

If you send me a link to the prescaled image I will make the change, it's no trouble really.

skittle (Level 9 Nidan) @ 4/21/2017 19:22

Yea it really ruined it ;(. Problem is, is that pj wasn't previewing the image properly before I posted. Unfortunately I don't think I can edit the news, a mod would probably have to do that. Pyrometal already made it way better than it was before I even posted it.

And no worries, I'm not exactly rolling in money so I haven't really done my fair share of kickstarter backing either haha. I'm hoping it succeeds too so I can make more backgrounds for it :^) Sharing the kickstarter already goes a long way, thankyou!

eishiya (Level 4 Deputy) @ 4/21/2017 16:05

The nearest neighbouring downscaling that's standard for images on PJ does a number on your promo banner! I think it'd be worth it to make a manually-resized 500px wide one for PJ so it can look nice. And maybe make the image link to the Kickstarter page if you can.

I don't have money to contribute but I'll share this with my non-broke friends. I want this to succeed <3 I've seen stuff from this game posted in a few places and have been looking forward to the KS going live so I can ogle more. I just wish it had come at a time when I had the monies.

yaomon17 (Level 6 Serial Killer) @ 4/21/2017 11:45

It combines my two favorite things, large birds of prey and isolated areas of land!

Xander (Level 1 Rookie) @ 4/21/2017 10:26

Love the style in this game. <3

This Week's Pixel Art

Space Fleet Captain icon/pixelartswim icon/pixelartrun animation icon/pixelartGolden Noodle icon/pixelart