Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: (Unpaid) Bleach RP Game Project Post Reply Post New Topic
Kaiku
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote Kaiku Replybullet Topic: (Unpaid) Bleach RP Game Project
    Posted: 16 April 2010 at 4:01pm

Company Info: I wouldn't techniquelly call this a company at all. It's more of a 'Okay, grab a few people, make it happen.' type of thing. I'm sorry if this isn't enough information to sustain others, but that's really the only way I can put it. This is -not- a company.

Job Info: Well.. I'm attempting to gather a few people in order to create a Bleach RP(Roleplaying) game in which a person acts as a character. Roleplaying will go by several emotes such as

~~Kaiku looked over to the man that now stood before him. The man seemed to have his zanpakutou unsheathed, a grin that looked almost as if it were filled with mercy grazing at him with a hint of malicious intentions.~~

I can't say how many icons I'll need because it -will- be a lot. It'd mostly be turfs such as grass, dirt, sand, water, coasts, wooden floors, desks, trees, ect. I'd also need buildings much like modern-day houses, tall buildings, and edo-period houses.. Specifically, I'd need the Seireitei Walls/Gate. If you don't know what that is, I'll be more than happy to send you a picture of it. (Though the pictures I can find are of the entire Seireitei, so it wouldn't be anything specific.)

So yeah, if you don't feel up to this, I'll understand.

Paid or not? and salary info?

Those that will icon for this will -not- be paid. This is simply for fun and RPing. Nothing more, nothing less.

E-Mail Address: breakingintegrity@live.com

Company Website: I do not have a website. I do, how ever, have the website that the game will be posted on.

www.games.byond.com

Previous Projects:

I have not had any previous projects.

--------

Other: It'll be completely understandable if people do not desire to help with this game due to the fact that I'm inexperienced, that I will be asking for -a lot- of icons if people are to accept this, and that this is my first post on the forums. 

If a person accepts this request, then I will allow them to back down from the project at any time they wish.

If you decide to help out, please add me on Windows Live or Yahoo Messenger

Yahoo: Aphotic_Radiance

Windows Live: breakingintegrity@live.com

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version