Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: [Paid]Pixel Artist for a browser game Post Reply Post New Topic
sk121bbl3
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote sk121bbl3 Replybullet Topic: [Paid]Pixel Artist for a browser game
    Posted: 21 April 2010 at 10:22pm
Hey everyone!

Couple months ago my friend and I started making a game together.  We've hired a colorist and sketcher for the game, who are currently still drawing away, and a pixel artist that seems to be busy with other things.  So, we're looking for a pixel artist that is comfortable creating pixel icons of weapons/armor in 24x24. If you're really good and can make RO-esque icons, I'd love to talk to you! (Examples of RO icons can be found here: and our current pixel art style can be found in our site! [which will be mentioned later])

Here's the site so far! It's still in the alpha stages, but a good amount of the site works!  Almasy Tactics
Info on the game: It's a browser game that puts emphasis on Player vs Player.  Players don't actually play as characters: they manage teams of characters which they assemble into formations and fight other players.

This is a paid job, but I would prefer it if you were interested in the game rather than only producing art. If you're interested at all, please contact via email or posting in this thread.

email: tehmuffinman[at]gmail.com

Bottom line: I am looking for an imaginative pixel artist that is interested in creating 24x24 weapons/armor for a game every once in awhile, depending on how often more items need to be added in.

Thanks!

Edited by sk121bbl3 - 21 April 2010 at 11:57pm
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version