Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: [unpaid] anything goes ;) Post Reply Post New Topic
damaru
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote damaru Replybullet Topic: [unpaid] anything goes ;)
    Posted: 24 April 2010 at 6:06pm
Hi All,

I am new to the pixel art creation - well new again ;)

I use to make games and stuff on my vic-20 and work with computer since then and now I am back into having fun with computer art!

My first pixel art was a spaceship - to make a simple space ship scrolling game - you can check it out here :

http://www.ponnuki.net/?p=352

So the Job I am offering is unpaid (or really lightly paid _ I can pay for your beer or pizza ;) - you can contact me here or at gef @ ponnuki.net - I am no business - you can see on my site ponnuki.net 3 of my 'game' prototype.

in my next project I would like to start a mini game with 1 character and some backgrounnd (yeah zelda like) and I would need to use some pixel art - which I am not good at yet. It's just for fun so there is no copyright involve it's really only o experiment to make a simple game. It will be buil in processing.

What I need is simply a character that is a animated gif that loop as if the character is walking and then some tiles for grass - mountain - water - then later tiles for the in between land and water and grass and mountain ... Nothing specific - What I need is someone who would be interested in seeing their art becoming a game !!

It doesn't need to be new art - it could be an old project you created before and that you don't mind it being used in a video game prototype or anything really.

I am also open to create some other type of game prototype like scrolling shooters and other stuff like that ~ I am no expert but I have been learning processing for few month now and it's starting to be interesting ;) I am more looking into collaboration where both party enjoy creating something fun together ;)

let me know if anyone is interested!
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version