Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: [Paid] Looking for a quote for some pixel art! Post Reply Post New Topic
j0ncc
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote j0ncc Replybullet Topic: [Paid] Looking for a quote for some pixel art!
    Posted: 18 May 2010 at 8:27am
Hey!

We've just started work on a new game and we need a small (to start with) bit of pixel work done. Could you read over this design brief and get back to me with a quote?

The game is going to be a text based MMORPG. The theme is going to be SUPER HEROS! When you start off you'll be a lowly super hero with terrible powers (growing finger nails, turn yourself 50% invisible etc) but as you rise up through the levels you acquire new powers that let's you take on new jobs and keep the streets clean!

We're working on a prototype of the game right now but we need a few small pixel images to help pad out the design process.

ALL WE NEED RIGHT NOW IS……

3 x 45 * 65 pixel sprites. (Let's start off with one then once we've decided on a good direction we can carry on with the other two).

We'd like the sprites to be quite simple (check the little guy out on the homepage of http://licklabs.com - something along those lines will be perfect)

1 x Super man style guy with cape.
1 x Batman style guy with pointy ears.
1 x Cat woman / some super hero girl.

You could use this for reference. http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/31/31936dfwxy8o79t.jpg

Obviously after this first small bit of work is done we'll be needing a considerable amount of other items pixelized (different weapons, health packs, other misc images). Let me know if you'll be available for anymore longer term work after this.

Please get back to me with a quote for the first 3 pixel sprites! My email is jon@licklabs.com.

Thanks!
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version