Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: [Potentially Paid] Searching Isometric Spriter Post Reply Post New Topic
Soulsnatcher
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote Soulsnatcher Replybullet Topic: [Potentially Paid] Searching Isometric Spriter
    Posted: 22 May 2010 at 6:04pm
I am a game developer in search of someone to create isometric sprites for my upcoming game.

I am entering a game creation competition, and am creating a unique isometric game, something that the site has next to nothing of and hence gives a good step into the competition.

I am the creator of a game on the site that has fetched over 20,000 plays this year, putting it within the top 0.2% games on the site.

What I will be looking for is an animated character in 4 diagonal directions, along with iso-tilesets and various miscellaneous objects throughout the game, such as powerups and teleporters., and various hazards.

The style can be set to something you are most comfortable in spriting with, however there are size restrictions, and the game follows the "2 across 1 up" visuals.

If the game goes onto win the competition in 1st place, I am offering the spriter US$100.

PM if you are interested or leave a reply here.

Thanks.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version