Portfolios/Resumes
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings : Portfolios/Resumes
Message Icon Topic: [portfolio]Pixel/Sprite artist and music composer Post Reply Post New Topic
tristaph
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote tristaph Replybullet Topic: [portfolio]Pixel/Sprite artist and music composer
    Posted: 07 December 2010 at 9:45am
Name: Tony Huisman
Site: http://tristaph.greywyvern.com

I'm a freelance artist skilled in the area of pixel/sprite work and music composition. I started out trying to make my own games about 6 or 7 years ago when RPG Maker 2003 first came out, and toyed with the idea of making up my own graphics and music for the games. I never completed a game, as I lacked in the areas of programming and story-writing, but I did develop a knack for making tilesets, sprites and similar artwork.

In my 10 years of experience with music composing, I have learned to create anything from classical to celtic, to dance, to heavy rock. I am able to compose any genre that would suit the mood of your games.

Now I put these skills to a much better use by helping out those who are serious about getting their indie projects out there.

My portfolio contains recent artwork and music I've done in my spare time, as well as a link to an RPG project I worked for not too long ago.

Please check out my portfolio and let me know if I can be of any service to you! My contact information is located on my site as well!
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version