Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: In Search Of Pixel Artist Post Reply Post New Topic
DrknssCmth
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote DrknssCmth Replybullet Topic: In Search Of Pixel Artist
    Posted: 17 April 2005 at 9:56am
Hey Iam a C++ OpenGL/SDL computer programmer with over 2 years of game programming experience, who tries to dabble with pixel art.  Currently I recently started work on a Online RPG and Iam in need of Pixel artist.  The quality of sprites and tiles Iam looking for is the old SNES Final Fantasy like sprites, Big head little bodie.  Iam not looking for big pixel art most of the games sprites and tiles will be 24x24, 24x32, or 32x32.  If anyone is interested of helping out you can contact me in MSN @ Supremedarkenergy@hotmail.com  (I dont check my email so try not to email me)  Or you can reply to this post with how I can contact you samples of your work are necessary.  This is non pay, Iam just trying to make a small RPG with features that I think are new and interesting, with a small but tight nit community of players.  I look foward to your response.
IP IP Logged
DrknssCmth
Seaman
Seaman

Quote DrknssCmth Replybullet Posted: 21 April 2005 at 5:26am

This post has had zero replys for the longest now :-( I hope you people know you are saddening me.

IP IP Logged
sedgemonkey
Admiral
Admiral

Quote sedgemonkey Replybullet Posted: 21 April 2005 at 3:14pm

It's very hard for programmers to recruit artists for a new project that doesn't pay and doesn't have much information as far as what the story or game will be like.  Good luck!

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version