Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: [Paid] Looking for cheap artists for my game Post Reply Post New Topic
Ssun
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote Ssun Replybullet Topic: [Paid] Looking for cheap artists for my game
    Posted: 04 November 2013 at 9:09am
Hello I am creating a game for BYOND (BYOND.com) and I need many things done. You don't have to be a great pixel artist just a decent one with a reasonable price. I need special effects, attacks, character icons and maybe other things. By character icons I mean you edit my base so that it looks like a character from the animation. The animation is Japanese it's called Hunter. X Hunter and the game will be about that. I have dozens of parts for this job. I want to send you the work as a text file or copy and paste everything that needs to be done. Please contact me. The starting budget is $100 but can be more if that is too low. I want you to use my character base. Create the icons frame by frame so that I can translate them into.dmi for BYOND or better yet use the BYOND software Dream Maker to create it there so I won't have problems. Please email me at ssunlimitedssu@yahoo.com or add me on skype my skype is ssunlimited1 to negotiate. I will then send you all that needs to be done. Yes I can pay much more than $100 if that's too low for you but I also don't want to be ripped of either. Please contact me for more info.

Edited by Ssun - 04 November 2013 at 9:28am
IP IP Logged
Diskio
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote Diskio Replybullet Posted: 06 November 2013 at 4:53pm
I sent you a private message about the details.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version