Online Status: Offline
Quote Neophen Replybullet Topic: Loooking for a 2D artist
    Posted: 18 January 2014 at 2:03am
Studio Name:
Angler fish games (just for fun)  :)

Poor blog Website:
http://anglerfishgames.wordpress.com/

Project name:
Polar bear & the ice god: the last adventure.

Current team members:
me (Mykolas Mankevicius) - programmer.

Genre:
puzzle endless runner. with an end   :shrug2:

Project Information:
video of gameplay here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyzU1FAtLVM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Game story
Polar Bear & The Ice God: The last adventure. A game where you are the Ice God living off his last few days on earth. You are wondering around the ice caps, to marvel at the beauty you created over your life time, even though it's slowly melting away. Then you notice a wonderfull sigth of a mother and a cub Polar bears walking side by side on some thin ice. The cubs runs a bit futher and the ice cracks into multiple pieces. Strong currents catch the cub and carry him far away from the mother. Now you don't have wnough power to freeze a whole lot of ice together for the mother to get to the cub, so you help the cub to get back to his mum. This is there your last adventure starts!

Job Description:
2D artist - to provide artwork for the project.

Estimated Project Length:
Depending on art and how quickly I will be able to sort out bugs in iPhone and iPad, thinking around february end. NOT LATER THAN MARCH THE 20TH.  ;D

How to apply:
pm me or email : mykolas[.]mankevicius[at]gmail[dot]com (wihtout []), skype - Neophenz

Additional Information:
The background music is provided by : Carl Lewis, although it is subject to change :)
This is my own project so only can offer what we get from the game, details will be discussed, but you know if we nothing, you get a part of that  also if we earns lots, you get a part of that  you will be able to showcase the game in your portfolio, and you'll get to work with a very passionate guy :D

Thank you
IP IP Logged
Mino
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote Mino Replybullet Posted: 20 January 2014 at 2:41pm
This should be in the job offerings forum bro
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version