Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: [PAID] Looking for a freelance pixel-artist Post Reply Post New Topic
3kiwis
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote 3kiwis Replybullet Topic: [PAID] Looking for a freelance pixel-artist
    Posted: 13 July 2014 at 5:34pm
Hey hey,

I'm developing a game for smartphones and need some help with the graphics. I need a few characters with animations (2-5 frames) and a few different objects (houses, cars), also a few backgrounds.

Budget

My budget is not huge, so it would be best if you can tell me how much you charge for something like this. Whether it's a hourly rate or a fixed price. But don't worry, I'm not one of the people who wants you to work for free.

Conditions

You would be mentioned in the credits of the game, as well as anywhere else I publish art you created for me. The copyright would be this: you can do whatever you want with it as long as it's not commercial. If you are not really up to that but have a better suggestion, I'm very open to it.

(Also, as a nice gimmick, I would name a character or some other object after some name you pick.)

The Art

The game has a very simple game play but tries to add a lot more value by having a nice story behind it. Most of it is told by the visual stuff.

The art should be very cartoon-like, I'm thinking something cute like the later art in the Pokémon games. After all, the main character is an animal.

Deadline

If we could be done by mid-August I'd be very happy. If it takes longer, that's fine, too.

Me

I worked as a freelance programmer for a number of years. This year I decided to go to university though. So this project is something I'm doing on the side.

Contact

Contact me here via PN or at 3kiwistudio@gmail.com

I'm looking forward to your applications!
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version