Message Icon Topic: Fixing the Jungle Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 2 Next >>
Damian
Commander
Commander

Online Status: Offline
Quote Damian Replybullet Topic: Fixing the Jungle
    Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:43pm

We're back up and running with the OPP. And looking back it's fair to say we made a lot of good content in the time we were active. We have been away for a while. But there is something positive to be taken away from this. Being away allows us to look at things with fresh eyes. And looking at it now, it's evident that not all the content we've made currently works as one coherent package. So, the objective of this thread is to take what we currently have, one tileset at a time and just fix and add polish to it, so that everything works cohesively together. If you want to add to it while you're working, please do! The more content we have, the better. Keep in mind anything and everything that is made, is open to criticism and improvement by other people.

WISHLIST: Just a few things we'd like to include in these tilesets.

*Plants, flowers, bushes, mushrooms, small & large.
   *Trees (climbable with platforms, check out the old tree too)
   *Slopes, particularly dirt slopes
   *Bottom tiles for dirt, for the creation of hovering platforms
   *Housing: tents, cabins, huts, campfires
   *Climbable things: vines, ladders
   *Obstacles: Large stones/logs, thorns, spears, anthill
   *Native artifacts: Skulls, signs, objects
   *Carcasses
   *Interactive environment: trap doors, breakable crates, removable thick vegetation, bouncing twigs

With that in mind, if you think whats below is unfinished or not up to standard, then do something about it! Lets refine, refine, refine! It's all part of the process.

Main Jungle Tiles

Camping Tiles

Tree Tiles

Water Jungle Tiles

Temple Jungle Tiles
The temple tileset is very empty

Edited by Damian - 03 May 2015 at 2:55am
IP IP Logged
Damian
Commander
Commander

Quote Damian Replybullet Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:56pm
To get the ball rolling I've made an edit of the grass in this tileset. It seemed a bit messy in areas and lacked the depth I saw in the same tile on the left. So I changed every tile to match.

I also changed the water tile, this is more of an alternative than it is a replacement.

The last change I made was of the bridge, I like the idea that every object has some character, so I tried to make each pole look a bit different, I also added knots to the roots and made the planks simpler, but I think its better overall.

Edited by Damian - 23 December 2014 at 3:22pm
IP IP Logged
Hapiel
Commander
Commander

Quote Hapiel Replybullet Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:08am
Amazing work so far Damian!

I just found this in the old thread:

It reminds me: Would be cool to have some more challenging elements such as spikes, moving platforms or other stuff to make more complex levels!

Also, I like the new water! Not so much the underwater rocks yet, perhaps the brightest color should be taken away there..
Perhaps we can create a whole water set that can be used with all the different tile sets, possibly adding more under water elements, fish, coral, etc. Whoever wants to work on that can start that can start a new topic of course ;)
IP IP Logged
Hapiel
Commander
Commander

Quote Hapiel Replybullet Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:04am
I made some improvements to the temple set, in particular to the square big face.

I tried to make a new mockup:
Old mockup:

New mockups:

Overall it still looks a bit empty when it gets bigger. Suggestions are very welcome!
Also, I still don't know how to layer those blocks properly on the ground level. Should I put the bright blocks in front or behind the floor tiles?

EDIT: Obviously it needs more contrast to match with the sprites..

Alternative colors:

Edited by Hapiel - 29 December 2014 at 3:31pm
IP IP Logged
Hapiel
Commander
Commander

Quote Hapiel Replybullet Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:08am
Perhaps this can be copied to the first post. More suggestions are always welcome :)

WISHLIST:
*Plants, flowers, bushes, mushrooms, small & large.
*Trees (climbable with platforms, check out the old tree too)
*Slopes, particularly dirt slopes
*Bottom tiles for dirt, for the creation of hovering platforms
*Housing: tents, cabins, huts, campfires
*Climbable things: vines, ladders
*Obstacles: Large stones/logs, thorns, spears, anthill
*Native artifacts: Skulls, signs, objects
*Carcasses
*Interactive environment: trap doors, breakable crates, removable thick vegetation, bouncing twigs

IP IP Logged
Damian
Commander
Commander

Quote Damian Replybullet Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:22am
Cool, updated the main post. Kinda liking that alternative colour scheme for the temple. If and when I sort out the normal tiles I'll try and work in something similar.
IP IP Logged
noaqh
Seaman
Seaman

Quote noaqh Replybullet Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:46pm
Hello :) Fresh blood here. Hope to join in for the fun.

made a quick attempt at Jungle veggies... Got three for now since I suddenly run out of ideas( gotta check outdoor later)
IP IP Logged
Hapiel
Commander
Commander

Quote Hapiel Replybullet Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:47pm
Welcome!

Nice vegetation! Exactly what we need :D

I did a quick test, and figured that the dark lines outlines on the thin objects was a bit of an overkill, so I brightened those a little:

Test image:

Test mockup for anyone to use:

Out of ideas? How about some multi-tile small fruit trees, or a large carnivorous plant? ;)

IP IP Logged
Hapiel
Commander
Commander

Quote Hapiel Replybullet Posted: 05 January 2015 at 2:25pm
After some background tests, I figured that the only cool background tile is this generic bushy tile. So I thought I at least make that one better.
I am not quite sure yet if it is practical to use, but as long as there are no background images it is an easy tile to make a scene look more interesting.

I edited the old ones, but am not sure yet if this is the right approach at all. Perhaps new need to be created from scratch, with another base than these leaves.
Anyway, as they are now, do you guys prefer nr 1 or 2? Corners & inner corners are not yet made.

IP IP Logged
gogglecrab
Commander
Commander

Quote gogglecrab Replybullet Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:57pm
As long as no one else is working on one, I don't see how it could hurt. Anyway, At the moment, I'm personally liking the look of the second one a little more.
IP IP Logged
Noburo
Commander
Commander

Quote Noburo Replybullet Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:12pm
I agree. #2 is better.
IP IP Logged
Hapiel
Commander
Commander

Quote Hapiel Replybullet Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:53pm
Complete...
So, the reason for the edit was mostly to stop the weird arcs that showed the tilyness on the top and bottom of a long leave shape... I guess I succeeded in that, but am not sure if I made the rest better or worse :p...

New: (oops, in this mockup are still two accidental old tiles. Can you spot them? :p)

Old:

Edited by Hapiel - 06 January 2015 at 12:55pm
IP IP Logged
darchangel
Commander
Commander

Quote darchangel Replybullet Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:49am
I love that its back, I was so sad when I saw that it had been cancelled...Anyways, I'm working on a few things including some LARGE carnivorous plants

I have one small rock today, just wanted to see if I should continue making more? I have a few more designs and different colors in mind.

Edited by darchangel - 08 January 2015 at 12:00pm
IP IP Logged
Noburo
Commander
Commander

Quote Noburo Replybullet Posted: 08 January 2015 at 4:20pm
It looks nice! However, it does look a bit too clean to be in a jungle. Maybe have a version with some moss growing over the rocks?
IP IP Logged
Damian
Commander
Commander

Quote Damian Replybullet Posted: 09 January 2015 at 4:34am
Moss might be a bit hard with the limited colour pallet, but worth trying out. I do think that the rocks could be refined a bit more to look more geometrical and some grass blades showing above the rock to break the seam at the bottom. I really like the crystals, looks like you've put a lot of time into them. Might be cool to do something similar for the cave tileset
IP IP Logged
Hapiel
Commander
Commander

Quote Hapiel Replybullet Posted: 11 January 2015 at 6:29am
Hi darchangel, welcome! I am looking forward to more :D

Damian, what exactly were your plans with the water tiles? I wonder if I should continue on them...

I added one missing tile (single dirt bottom, single dirt top was useless before), included the bushy background I finished, and aligned the water tiles.

Edited by Hapiel - 11 January 2015 at 6:30am
IP IP Logged
Damian
Commander
Commander

Quote Damian Replybullet Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:18am
Darchangele made me wonder why we only have brown rocks. Having grey rocks with brown doesn't really make sense, so I've decided to create the alternatively coloured tileset.

On a side note, I made an edit to the grass set, but if you actually use it you'll notice it doesn't tile very well :/ Will fix that asap.

Hapiel, I did that water as a basic placeholder until someone decides to animate the other one. So you're more than welcome to work on them :)

Edited by Damian - 11 January 2015 at 10:12am
IP IP Logged
darchangel
Commander
Commander

Quote darchangel Replybullet Posted: 11 January 2015 at 12:24pm
I might have gone overboard with the detail, also not sure if the green stuff is readable as moss:

I like your edit Damian

Edited by darchangel - 11 January 2015 at 12:25pm
IP IP Logged
Hapiel
Commander
Commander

Quote Hapiel Replybullet Posted: 11 January 2015 at 12:30pm
Ooh, I like the middle right one, the shape of the rock is very convincing!

The moss doesn't really work for me though..
Maybe the second and third rock can be edited to match Damian style crystals??

@Damian, I love the recolored tiles! I'll soon work a bit on the water tiles, and then reorganise the whole tileset, as we have almost doubled the amount of tiles with these new recolored versions :D

Edited by Hapiel - 11 January 2015 at 1:03pm
IP IP Logged
Damian
Commander
Commander

Quote Damian Replybullet Posted: 11 January 2015 at 2:46pm
Those rocks look great! I'm glad you posted that, mine was a bit of a lazy edit. I do agree about the moss though, it was worth the try, but the contrast in hue is to much :/ Also, I was a bit worried after editing the crystals that they look too detailed, not sure if we can find a happy medium between Darchangel's and mine.

Hapiel, cool, theres a lot of repeated content, so we'll need to take the time to put them in one tileset.
IP IP Logged
Hapiel
Commander
Commander

Quote Hapiel Replybullet Posted: 12 January 2015 at 6:19am
I believe this has all the terrain tiles. I simplified the water edges, the difference was too little. The tiles have been coloured assuming that the water color is always the same, though it requires little effort to change this.

Damian, do you still have the base of the tree somewhere? If not, does someone want to finish that?

I wonder what is the best way to organise these tiles... By shifting things around endlessly it is hard to see where progress is made and it is hard to not loose any old tiles...
Also, even in this setup there are plenty of duplicates. What is the balance between duplicate tiles (and empty space), and ease of use?

The objects (plants, stone, tent, etc) still need to be collected into one image.

IP IP Logged
Damian
Commander
Commander

Quote Damian Replybullet Posted: 18 January 2015 at 4:59am
Hapiel, I will put that into the original post.

Ok, so at the moment I'm working on the temple tileset, but its taking ages to look even decent. So I decided to play around with the waterfall

I've decided that the water will be 3 layers. The first layer will be a background layer to add more depth and the third a foreground layer for the same reason. The second layer will be in line with the midground. The midground layer I will add will look incomplete without the foreground layer, but having them seperate allows us to more easily do stuff with the character, like below.

Just an FYI, I'm still trying to figure this all out, so things will probably change within the next week.
IP IP Logged
Hapiel
Commander
Commander

Quote Hapiel Replybullet Posted: 18 January 2015 at 10:00am
Cool damian! I like this, it looks great! I wonder, is there a way we can deal with the recoloring of the lower half of sprites that are half in water?

More todos:
We need edge corners for the normal platforms, with dirt and only dark green grass. Now we have only normal grass, and it feels limiting when I make mockups..
IP IP Logged
KEtsumio
Midshipman
Midshipman

Quote KEtsumio Replybullet Posted: 18 January 2015 at 4:56pm
Nice Damian! Thats awesome work!I'm using my cousins laptop and doing pixel art is a pain with only a touch pad. LOL

I tried to do the Dark grass corner pieces for the wish list. Hopefully I understood what Hapiel were talking about.

IP IP Logged
Hapiel
Commander
Commander

Quote Hapiel Replybullet Posted: 18 January 2015 at 5:19pm
Yep, exactly that! Now also some dirt corners, and this is completely done :D
IP IP Logged
Kazen
Midshipman
Midshipman

Quote Kazen Replybullet Posted: 22 January 2015 at 4:28am
First time post :) Thought I would try to contribute something to this awesome-looking project. Saw the wishlist of slanted slopes, and dirt corners, so here's a try at them!

IP IP Logged
Hapiel
Commander
Commander

Quote Hapiel Replybullet Posted: 22 January 2015 at 6:51am
Hi, welcome Kazen!
Awesome, that connects really good!

I think we also could use some 2 tile wide slopes, example here in the middle (I can't remember who created this image, it comes from the wiki)

I reorganised the tiles so there are no duplicates, and made a quick mockup:

Something else I realized:
We don't have any solid wall tiles. Like, with the current dirt sides it seems expectable that you can just run through them, and they go behind other elements.
Of course there are plenty of platformers that don't feature walls, but also plenty that do, and I'd like to support those as well!

My little research and thinking suggested that wall tiles need to be brighter, and probably straighter on the side so it is clear where the edge is.. Possibly even 2 parts, similar to the floor tiles, like in example 7 below.

Anyway, I don't think that the current dirt is suitable for this kind of solid wall. Maybe we can create some brighter, squarish stones that we can use for solid walls. Something like in this or this mockup..

Here is me playing with the current tile possibilities.
1 2 and 3 are possible with the current tiles (5 is the same as 2)
4 is an attempt to make brighter straighter dirt, but I think this is a dead end. 6 is possible, but can be executed better with whole new tiles. 7 is my favorite.

Help me brainstorm, and get out some new tiles

IP IP Logged
Kazen
Midshipman
Midshipman

Quote Kazen Replybullet Posted: 22 January 2015 at 2:22pm
Thank you! Nice! I created a set of tiles for 2-tile slopes, that'll hopefully work with the tiles as well. I Skipped the top grass-tile because it can use the same as the 45-degree slopes. I also had a go at creating a sort of fern, someone could probably improve it.

As for the suggested walls, maybe a more brighter wall could work, but I think that the edge-tiles suggested would improve it more, since it gives a different perspective than a regular passable wall, I think it's more readable as non-passable.

IP IP Logged
Hapiel
Commander
Commander

Quote Hapiel Replybullet Posted: 22 January 2015 at 4:22pm
Great stuff Kazen! Suddenly our tileset is twice as big :D

Terrain wise, to finish this set we not only need to come up with an non-passable wall, also we need to work that tree! I was thinking of something like this frogatto tree (and this)..
For that we need to finish the base of the tree, possibly add a variety of branches, come up with some kind of top and some foreground leaves. The lack of leaves is what makes trees in many games super boring..

Background leaves we could use from the 2 layers already in the tileset (that would work similar to this). Any takers? ;)

EDIT:
Here is also the object set. I believe this is everything, correct me if I am wrong please. Some of it could use a bit of an update perhaps. The rocks might be migrated to the cave set too... (with a non-grass base.)

For all: Photobucket, Imageshack and Tinypic make it hard to download the images!!! I recommend imgur.com, that would make my life easier ;)

Edited by Hapiel - 23 January 2015 at 4:34am
IP IP Logged
darchangel
Commander
Commander

Quote darchangel Replybullet Posted: 23 January 2015 at 5:17am
I don't think you need another wall, all walls that fall in front of a platform should be obvious as non-passable, and all walls that fall behind any platform should be passable. But if you do decide to go with a new wall my suggestion is just make the dirt thicker so it covers most of the tile.

something like this maybe?
IP IP Logged
Kazen
Midshipman
Midshipman

Quote Kazen Replybullet Posted: 23 January 2015 at 7:15am
darchangel: Well, I quess that's true about the walls. It could become a problem if it's a high platform though, where you don't see the base, but maybe the game shouldn't be designed that way anyway.

I gave it a go on the tree-top. It's a try at least :) I also suggest a removal of one of the sections of the tree (edited the left branch a bit) since the tiles were nearly identical:

IP IP Logged
Hapiel
Commander
Commander

Quote Hapiel Replybullet Posted: 24 January 2015 at 9:50am
I like your tile Darchangel, but ultimately I think it is too little different to make for comfortable gameplay. Also a new tile type would increase the variety..

The tree top looks very nice! I made a quick mockup and added some forgotten foreground tiles to the set.  I am glad you removed the special tile under the left branch.

Looking at this mockup, what comes to mind is:

- some kind of foreground leaves, around the tops of the trees. Possibly based on the small foreground patches in the mockup above
- variation in three trunk tiles
- branches that run from the center of the tree, so there does not need to be a two tile gap between platforms?
- finishing the base of the trunk
- diagonal trunks/branches?
- trunk middle tile for extra wide trees?
IP IP Logged
Kazen
Midshipman
Midshipman

Quote Kazen Replybullet Posted: 26 January 2015 at 3:33am
Nice-looking branch-addons! I've made some updates too that'll mix it up a little.

* Updated the base of the trunk
* made diagonal branches that should match up with the other branches
* added two additional trunk tiles that should be able to mix and match with the other ones
* some minor edits on the original tree to make the matchup with diagonal tiles easier

IP IP Logged
Mr.Fahrenheit
Commander
Commander

Quote Mr.Fahrenheit Replybullet Posted: 26 January 2015 at 7:30pm
I've been looking at that tree for a bit, and its has been consistently been putting me off. I dont really like the sickly colors , and the shading isnt very even, and looks almost rectangular.

I was doodling on the try trying to figure out some stuff. I didnt really like the transition between the darkest brown and the next one, so I put some green in as like moss or whatever, vines, seeing as it is a jungle. Maybe we can just say that the north face of the tree just happens to be right there. I also gave the tree a darker layer of shading to try and up the roundess feel of it. I might be able to go a bit further with this if desired.

If I dont, i'd suggest not drawing the bark lines all around the tree, try and suggest it more, because it really flattens out the form, especially if its done in one color.
IP IP Logged
Kazen
Midshipman
Midshipman

Quote Kazen Replybullet Posted: 26 January 2015 at 9:54pm
I really like that edit of the tree, and I agree that there was something off with it
it. The moss also add a nice touch and fits the jungle-style better. If you don't continue on it then someone else really should!
IP IP Logged
Mr.Fahrenheit
Commander
Commander

Quote Mr.Fahrenheit Replybullet Posted: 28 January 2015 at 6:29pm
I'll try to work on it a little more this weekend.
IP IP Logged
a3um
Commander
Commander

Quote a3um Replybullet Posted: 29 January 2015 at 9:50pm
A quick draft for a beach tileset - edited Hapiel's mockup.

I'd like to hear your opinion on the sky. At least for me it works better than cyan)

Edited by a3um - 30 January 2015 at 12:23am
IP IP Logged
darchangel
Commander
Commander

Quote darchangel Replybullet Posted: 30 January 2015 at 3:18am
Much much better
IP IP Logged
Kazen
Midshipman
Midshipman

Quote Kazen Replybullet Posted: 30 January 2015 at 7:21am
Mr. Fahrenheit, can't wait to see your progress :)

a3um, I like the sky, pleasing to the eyes. If think both can work depending on mood/time of day and so on. I really like the seashore, that looks awesome!

I've created a few more tiles to create floating platforms and generally more interesting layouts.

Hapiel: Maybe the walls are the ones that we already have, and if we want it to be passable, create basically a flat color that the objects fade into, something like you did with the lower platform on image 1 and basically just make a contour. I Think that would be more readable as passable than making a wall that's brighter.

Anyway, the tiles too:

IP IP Logged
Hapiel
Commander
Commander

Quote Hapiel Replybullet Posted: 30 January 2015 at 2:40pm
Wow a3um, awesome work! I was planning myself also to try some beach tiles, I was just kinda waiting what Damian was coming up with with the water.. I wonder how the tiling on this is going to work, but I'm sure we'll figure that out!

As for the sky: I hope to get actual background images. Noburo already made some forest background tests, but besides some clouds there was no sky bg yet! A separate bg like yours that could scroll behind the would be perfect, and I agree that the cyan is a bit weird.

The crab looks great :D

@Kazen
Cool stuff! I thought that there were some tiles missing, but I just realized that you can use tiles from other slopes to fill up the two red squares in this thing.

Anyway. I don't know about the dirt bottom,  the rocks seem to be very different (too big and round) to the ride rocks...

I am not sure what you meant about the passable walls... Could you point out where I did what on which image?

IP IP Logged
Kazen
Midshipman
Midshipman

Quote Kazen Replybullet Posted: 30 January 2015 at 11:34pm
Oops, sorry, I think I based the bottoms based on the tops and got carried away, I'll make an iteration soon! And yeah, those red squares borrow from the tiles we've got already, trying to keep things simple when mixing and matching!

What i meant about the passable walls is this:

For me, a flat wall is more readable as a passable wall. It might look dull with just a flat color, maybe there could be a little bit of purple inside too, but basically something like that.
IP IP Logged
DDR
Midshipman
Midshipman

Quote DDR Replybullet Posted: 31 January 2015 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Damian

So I decided to play around with the waterfall

Just to check, but:
Layer 1: Background, behind the player and tiles.
Layer 2: Midground, behind the player and tiles but in front of layer 1. This is the 'backing' of the waterfall?
Layer 3: Foreground, in front of the player and tiles.

Thanks!
IP IP Logged
DDR
Midshipman
Midshipman

Quote DDR Replybullet Posted: 31 January 2015 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Hapiel

If I could offer a suggestion for the ground tiles in the upper-right corner, perhaps the grass could be separated into it's own tileset. I think it would be a lot easier to implement and maintain that way, as it would halve the number of tile variations needed.

ok im done engineering now
IP IP Logged
Hapiel
Commander
Commander

Quote Hapiel Replybullet Posted: 01 February 2015 at 5:45am
You mean something like this DDR?

I'll include this next time I reorganise the tileset.

I can imagine when we package the whole thing I'll need to make a less compressed tileset where I explain how to use the whole thing, for example the difference between the two grass patches it minimal but the effect is big when used the other way around (the top patch is for top corners, the bottom patch is for bottom corners)

IP IP Logged
a3um
Commander
Commander

Quote a3um Replybullet Posted: 01 February 2015 at 10:01pm
I will try to make tiles for a beach set next, but for now here is a draft for a more colorful temple

IP IP Logged
Hapiel
Commander
Commander

Quote Hapiel Replybullet Posted: 03 February 2015 at 1:09pm
A3um, this is amazingly awesome! I really like how your blocks stack much more as if it were some kind of stairs!
We probably need to redo the whole temple set, but with this kind of quality sketch, the effort is well worth it!

Damian was also working on some temple remake a while ago:

FYI: The character style has been updated some time ago, here is the new traveler and native guy:

IP IP Logged
Teban100
Seaman
Seaman

Quote Teban100 Replybullet Posted: 03 February 2015 at 11:22pm
Random chest and key, with a vine style...

IP IP Logged
Kazen
Midshipman
Midshipman

Quote Kazen Replybullet Posted: 04 February 2015 at 7:02am
Alright, so I've made a change to the bottom of the ground. I don't know about these ones too though, maybe it should be somewhere inbetween the two versions? This one fits the walls more, but doesn't match up as good with the ground tiles. Also, made two versions of a campfire (more a pile of wood :D), don't know which one's better though.

As for the grass, yeah, it's probably easier when separated. The shadows are gone though, maybe that's okay, or we could add a small shadow that can fit on the separate grass.
IP IP Logged
Teban100
Seaman
Seaman

Quote Teban100 Replybullet Posted: 04 February 2015 at 9:53am
Originally posted by Kazen

Alright, so I've made a change to the bottom of the ground. I don't know about these ones too though, maybe it should be somewhere inbetween the two versions? This one fits the walls more, but doesn't match up as good with the ground tiles. Also, made two versions of a campfire (more a pile of wood :D), don't know which one's better though.As for the grass, yeah, it's probably easier when separated. The shadows are gone though, maybe that's okay, or we could add a small shadow that can fit on the separate grass.

First one has spot on shading, but the dominant color looks a bit bright. These look great regardless.
IP IP Logged
Hapiel
Commander
Commander

Quote Hapiel Replybullet Posted: 04 February 2015 at 12:46pm
Kazen, this is much better!

I edited it a little bit: made the bottom tiles a bit darker (assuming light comes from the top that seems to make sense for me..), I changed some corners a bit so they are less symmetrical when mirrored and I modified the inside corner so it works better on all three slopes..

What is the double inside corner for?

As for the wall: Yes, indeed the wall edit you made reads like passable.. But by making the other walls 'non-passable' we remove the layering ability of the tiles, foreground over background thingy, and that worked really pretty!! I'd rather make new non-passable walls some time...

As for the logs, how about the in between version of those two? I really like them

@Teban
Nice chest! I like the idea of vines on them! I think it can use some work, the pointy top looks funny and it does not need so much inner lines. Have a look and study the chests in the cave set.. Perhaps we should base new designs on those anyway to keep the unity

IP IP Logged
Page  of 2 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version