Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: Imperfect Death- Action/Side Scroller Post Reply Post New Topic
Command Line
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote Command Line Replybullet Topic: Imperfect Death- Action/Side Scroller
    Posted: 11 May 2005 at 1:43pm
Hello,

I am an aspiring Game Designer, and I am currently looking for a pixel artist to partner with me, as well as finding a coder, to make a game. I myself, have been pixelling for a few years now, but I wish to focus mainly on the Game Design aspect of this project.

Imperfect Death- Action/Side Scroller
    You play a college boy destined to save the world...did I mention you're dead? Somehow, while calling your mother to wish her a happy birthday (3 months late, I might add), you extracted a rare disease from the Telephone Booth. You, being not an especially nice guy are sent to Hell. As you're just getting comfy in your new home, 3 "Fate Judges" come along, and have found evidence that it in fact was not your time to die, and that someone in Hell actually screwed up, and that you can go back to living. The only catch is, you have to make it back to Life yourself.
    You must journey through Hell, starting with only a baseball bat as your weapon. At first, you are a measly netherbeing, but as the game goes on, you find many misadventures in a seemingly not-all-fire-and-brimstone Hell and your fate may not lead you back to a regular life after you encounter others that live in Hell.
    The graphics should be highly stylistic. The action is best described as "Devil May Cry" in a 2D side scroller environment. Levels will be very nicely designed, and compliment the games theme of action, yet hints of exploration.

If you are interested PM me, or reply. Thanks.

Edited by Command Line
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version