Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: Looking for animators to help with game Post Reply Post New Topic
keyeske
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote keyeske Replybullet Topic: Looking for animators to help with game
    Posted: 12 May 2005 at 1:39am
Hello everyone im creating a game called  Neo-magivolve im the creator and artist but im looking for animators because i cant do it all myself if any one wants to join my team let me know heres the story of neo-magivolve

Years ago there was a group called la-Riunshin and they worked on bringing things from other dimensions to our world. Just to see how far They could stretch their magic and technology, thinking they could keep what ever Comes thru under control with their magic. Everything they did they kept in secret, until one day a dimension went out of control and began to wreck havoc all types of negative energy poured thru, something had to be done, Glam the president of Riunshin then decided to open the Valkyrie Project. This was his trump card that he only wanted you use as a last resort. The Valkyrie’s were to Clean up all the mess from the dimension breakdown and they did just that. In the end they were to return to Glam and continue to slumber but out of three only two returned. This upset Glam and he sent an all out search for the Valkyrie but nothing turned up For years. He at that point knew that the Valkyrie was living among the people of the World and this would cause a problem for him, he knew eventually she would turn up, so he just continued his research, this time he would make sure that this Mistake never happens again. Now he set his goal on connecting to an even higher Dimension. Glam is a true mad scientist.

Hers the main charecter the daughter of the missing valkyrie

heres some of my past pixel art

the image below is how the game will play you can call it a sid scroller rpg

this next image is some of my older  graphics but in this game  when you knock a wepon out of a monsters hand or kick a treasure chect open you can  use the weapon you pick up

as for the mechanics it plays like a basic rpg (no random battles) with a combo system you can also grab enemys  and give them a quick death  with a death blow. there will be puzzles in this game but not to the point where they are annoying as for magic you can infuse blades with magic depending on the type of area your in is the type of magic you will be able to use because of the climate

i hope this interest someone because i have faith in this its my heart

heres some of my art

my site

http://magivolve.com

Edited by keyeske
IP IP Logged
Rifts
Commander
Commander

Quote Rifts Replybullet Posted: 12 May 2005 at 2:21am

some nice pixel art there and a good conecept, also nice drawing, im shore someone should be willing to help, if i wasnt already in the middle of doing things i might have helped, one thing though who is the main charicter? glam, or Valkyrie

IP IP Logged
keyeske
Seaman
Seaman

Quote keyeske Replybullet Posted: 12 May 2005 at 2:25am
actually the main charecter is the daughter of the missing valkyrie. the missing valkyrie had no memory of her past because of the slumber so she decided to live a normal life. but no one can be happy forever
IP IP Logged
Rifts
Commander
Commander

Quote Rifts Replybullet Posted: 12 May 2005 at 2:28am
ok kool nice, will there be lots of blood and guts? cos you never get a game with enougth in, you need like all the guts to spill out of something when its dead :P
IP IP Logged
keyeske
Seaman
Seaman

Quote keyeske Replybullet Posted: 12 May 2005 at 2:35am
hell yea there will be blood and guts it aint a game without it 
IP IP Logged
Rifts
Commander
Commander

Quote Rifts Replybullet Posted: 12 May 2005 at 2:42am
final fantasys a game... no blood in there!!! well not in 7 anyways not shore bout the rest, the bad peeps just dissapear, i mean how dissapointing is that, there isnt even a corpse!!!
IP IP Logged
sedgemonkey
Admiral
Admiral

Quote sedgemonkey Replybullet Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:24am
That really is some quality pixel art you've got there.  Have you started putting some of your art into a game engine yet?
IP IP Logged
keyeske
Seaman
Seaman

Quote keyeske Replybullet Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:21pm
well im trying to get more animation done so i can do that
IP IP Logged
iSTVAN
Commander
Commander

Quote iSTVAN Replybullet Posted: 14 May 2005 at 4:58am

The animation seem REALLY inconsistent. The outline for the last fella's pants changes, making it look really quite ugly. A lot of the other animation seem just like quicky edits and cheap rotations.

Your CG stuff looks really incredible, but the sloppy mixture of pixel with other types of graphics really dont do either justice in my opinion.

Sorry for being a negative nancy.

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version