Collaborations/Challenges
 Pixel Joint Forum : Pixel Art : Collaborations/Challenges
Message Icon Topic: Looking for pixel artist to join a game jam Post Reply Post New Topic
peterwilli
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote peterwilli Replybullet Topic: Looking for pixel artist to join a game jam
    Posted: 12 July 2015 at 1:11am
Hi there!

We are a team of 3 people who are going to participate in the IndiesVSGamers Game jam (http://jams.gamejolt.io/indiesvsgamers).

We are looking for a pixel artist to help us work on our game. We already have ideas, but we are open to discuss anything if you have ideas of your own. It's a nice oppurtunity where any ideas you got could be coded, released and put to the test on a real game jam!

We participated on the 'IndiesVSPewDiePie' Game Jam last year with another pixel artist (back then we had a team of 4) and I won another hackathon this year so we're pretty experienced!

We keep everything fair, at the end of the jam everything you make belongs to you and there is a guaranteed team member name in end credits (or any other place where we put authors)

The team consists of a sound guy, me (coder) and a level editor / tester.
I dont know if it's allowed to posts links, so on request I'll post links to our work or games I made.

If you're interested please let me know by sending a pm, replying to this forum, sending me an email (peter@codebuffet.co) or adding me on skype (peterwillemsen1991) - we can discuss further ;)

Edited by peterwilli - 12 July 2015 at 2:07am
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version