Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: [Unpaid] Tiny People RTS! Post Reply Post New Topic
Enduinn
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote Enduinn Replybullet Topic: [Unpaid] Tiny People RTS!
    Posted: 23 April 2017 at 8:15pm
Hello Pixel People!

I love working with other people and have been building an RTS where tiny people spawn and fight each other. I'd love to find some people to help us finish the artwork. We have one person still making it, but he just picked up pixel art as we went, so it'd be nice to have someone to help him and maybe even help manage the whole visual theme, make tilesets, concept art, etc.

It's a simple game where you make the buildings and units auto-spawn and attack the enemies.
It has a ton of potential and I'd love to make it something really awesome with your help. I'm the creator and main programmer. We are finishing up version 1 which we will release and consider a completed project. After that we want to take it further with a version 2, such as attack, death, and idle animations.

Here are my development logs showing off what we've made so far! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKSTYayCP7pFaDx5K8TRt1axLakfqrbC6

Enduinn
IP IP Logged
imonk
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote imonk Replybullet Posted: 01 December 2017 at 12:02pm
Hey there, are you still looking for an artist? I'm willing to give it a shot. Look here!
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version