Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: [UNPAID/REV-SHARE] Pokka Labs need new Artists! Post Reply Post New Topic
pokka
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote pokka Replybullet Topic: [UNPAID/REV-SHARE] Pokka Labs need new Artists!
    Posted: 21 June 2017 at 7:08am

Who am I :

Hello, my name is Andrea, aka Pokka; I'm a 19 years old italian currently studying to become a gamedesigner, and also leader of a small developing team, or at least i was used to be, since recently we had some old members leaving due to personal stuff going on, so we're left with me as developer, an artist, and a music composer.

Our game :

Our game has originally been made for a jam in collaboration with newgrounds and scirra, and we're now aiming to revamp this game to have a funny gameplay much more like a proper rogue-like since right now it's nothing but a minigame in my opinion; our final goal however is a release on steam through the just launched steam direct service, which requires a fee which i'll personally pay ofcourse. If you are willing to try our game at it's current state please check the links below.

Who are we looking for :

We are looking for unpaid -or with rev-share payment- pixelartists, full-time or part-time is your choice, to join us and complete this project, the skills required are being creative, being able to animate and/or being able to produce assets of a maximum size going around 64x64 or 96x96 pixels. The game itself has a resolution of 854x480 (16:9) fully scalable/responsive so the size of the needed assets will be relatively small. Another important point we require is a good activity on our discord, this doesn't mean you have to be online 24/7, but we'd require to being avaible at least an hour 4-5 days a week to check updates and talk about new commissions or game related stuff.

Are you interested ? Read here :

In case you are interested, i'd recommend you to try our game to be sure to catch the mood/the enviroment feeling, then feel free to contact me on discord or by mail, you can find the all infos below; I'd also recommend you to send me your portfolio when contacting me, and if you are willing to show me how much really interested you are in this project, to send a single 32x32 frame of one of the 2 characters made with your own style!

Concluding Notes :

I'm more interested in developing a full game than earning money, so please if you have any friend/contact who may be interested please let me know. Tips and suggest Are welcome too, thanks again.

Regards, Andrea.

Contacts & Links :

Mail : pokkastream@gmail.com
Discord Pm : pokka#4451
Discord Server : https://discord.gg/hQxXeKs
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/pokkalabs/
Play our game : http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/694066

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version