Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: [PAID] Seeking Pixel Artist for retro Zelda style Post Reply Post New Topic
retroguy
Midshipman
Midshipman

Online Status: Offline
Quote retroguy Replybullet Topic: [PAID] Seeking Pixel Artist for retro Zelda style
    Posted: 16 September 2017 at 10:01am
Hey folks, I'm currently in the early stages of building ideas for a future gaming project, and need a high quality pixel artist to help me with various character animations and monster concepts I'd like to see in action, and possibly scenery too, so there'll be a good variety of work involved, which will likely be ongoing.

As the title says, it'll be a top down action RPG in the style of the earlier Zelda games and also Alundra, so I'm looking to create small, but fairly detailed and colourful representations of the characters that are exciting and fun to look at.

Anyone interested, feel free to either message me directly or leave a message on here, with examples of your previous work, and I'll happily discuss things further, including fees with those who's work I enjoy the most.

I look forward to hearing from those interested! Thanks for reading.
IP IP Logged
retroguy
Midshipman
Midshipman

Online Status: Offline
Quote retroguy Replybullet Posted: 02 October 2017 at 3:04pm
I've now managed to find a suitable artist for this role, thankyou everyone who applied I'm very impressed by the talent on display, and be sure to check back now and then for new projects!
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version