Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: [PAID] for 6 week pixel art contract ends Dec Post Reply Post New Topic
roxflame
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote roxflame Replybullet Topic: [PAID] for 6 week pixel art contract ends Dec
    Posted: 10 October 2017 at 12:54am
Hello!
I have some funding available for help on my project
Dynacorp: We come in Peace
http://www.dynacorpgame.com/

I recently received funding from NZ film commission to do "Narrative development" for the game.
This involves writing (this team role is filled), and prototyping of various potential gameplay mechanics to test viablility in the overall game and story arc, this involves adding some quality pixel art to the prototyping.

I've been doing the prototyping and pixel art parts myself, but with time ticking on, I could do with a hand!

I'd need someone that is available for 6 weeks, for 5 hours a week minimum, that can work on a rate between $25 and $50per hour (USD), depending on skill level and speed. Higher rates negotiable if you have a proven track record of delivering pixel art to a high standard on tight deadlines.

Ideally you have a good understanding of working with existing art-styles, understanding of how the casting of light on materials can be effectively represented in pixel art. Good working knowledge of tilesets.
Bonus points if you know how to work with bump-maps for pixel art in Clickteam Fusion, or can write custom pixel shaders in hlsl.

You'll be working primarily with environment tile sets, and buildings for a base building part of the game. The art style must be able to fit in with other art which I already have.

Please let me know if you are interested, with any relevant experience, and your availability, and desired pay rate.
IP IP Logged
gena_math
Seaman
Seaman

Quote gena_math Replybullet Posted: 29 October 2017 at 11:32pm
Hello!
I'd be happy to collaborate with you.
Here is my portfolio: https://www.behance.net/genamath889b7d
My email: genamath88@gmail.com
IP IP Logged
Loktarius
Seaman
Seaman

Quote Loktarius Replybullet Posted: 30 October 2017 at 10:30am
I've sent you a PM. Your project looks really interesting :)
IP IP Logged
Cohzach
Seaman
Seaman

Quote Cohzach Replybullet Posted: 04 November 2017 at 4:10pm
Hi,

Dunno if it's still relevant, but you're welcome to check my portfolio and let me know if it's relevant for what you're looking for.

www.cohzach.com
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version