Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: [Paid] floor tile redrawn also artist for game Post Reply Post New Topic
Final Theory
Midshipman
Midshipman

Online Status: Offline
Quote Final Theory Replybullet Topic: [Paid] floor tile redrawn also artist for game
    Posted: 25 November 2017 at 12:40am
Hi, I have used several artists from here in the past and so far you guys are done a great job. I really love this site.

I currently have a pixel artist that I've been using for a few years now and he is great. The only thing is that sometimes he takes a while to get stuff back to me. But his price is fair so I never complain.

But sometimes I just need someone a little more proactive.

Anyway today I need a floor tile redrawn. It's just a single 16x16 floor tile, but since this tile is used a lot in the game, it is very important that it looks amazing.

The artist must be able to make the tile match and fit in with the rest of the dungeon so that it all blends together nicely as a seamless piece. Here is the image with the information. Below is an actual screenshot of the dungeon with the floor tile that needs to be redrawn.

If you look at this tile that needs to be redrawn, you can just see how badly it was constructed. It was as if someone opened MS paint and used the spray paint tool and just sprinkled some pixels onto a tile. A true pixel artist knows that this never works out well and it can't be considered as true pixel artwork.

Whoever can give me a good remake of this will get a payment via paypal.

Now, I have this game that I'm working on as you can see here.

The tileset was created from a pixel artist from here, but he was just a little to expensive for me. If you are too expensive then I can't afford you, but if your price is pretty good then I will be hiring you over and over again for an entire project.

I recently e-mail the guy who originally did the tileset for this game and he hasn't responded back to me.

So if you are interested in working on this ninja project let me know.

And if you can draw a better 16x16 floor tile then also let me know.

IP IP Logged
Badr Oubaha
Seaman
Seaman

Quote Badr Oubaha Replybullet Posted: 26 November 2017 at 12:28pm
Contact me sir on my email : Badroubaha.1@gmail.com with more details about your tiles; You can also find my artworks on dribbble.com/badroubaha
IP IP Logged
Chickenshowman1
Seaman
Seaman

Quote Chickenshowman1 Replybullet Posted: Today at 12:59am
Hey there! Have you found someone to redraw your floor tile yet?
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version