<< Prev Page  of 4
Gecimen
Admiral
Admiral

Online Status: Offline
Quote Gecimen Replybullet Posted: Yesterday at 10:52am
Originally posted by Esven

Originally posted by Gecimen

Esven; Can I give you #19 instead? You can't reserve tiles without direct neighbors.
Right now the available tiles are:
7, 14, 15, 19, 21, 30, 36, 38, 41, 43, 44, 51, 52, 53, 56, 65, 66, 70, 79, 80, 85, 93, 94, 96 and 97.
There are plenty of available tiles for all tastes :)

Oh, I did ask if diagonals counted as neighbored for reserving tiles. I'll guess I'll just have to wait for it to be available then. I put a bit of work into the tile but nothing too major.

No worries, we can bend the rules in order to avoid wasting your effort. Please go on.
IP IP Logged
Gecimen
Admiral
Admiral

Quote Gecimen Replybullet Posted: Yesterday at 11:35am
55 wip

IP IP Logged
JerryPie
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Quote JerryPie Replybullet Posted: Yesterday at 6:04pm
#25 please

Also I'm not entirely sure how the shadow should look for the car but here's my attempt for the tiles next to me.

IP IP Logged
Minord
Midshipman
Midshipman

Quote Minord Replybullet Posted: Yesterday at 6:23pm
sorry for the delay, occupied days.
@Reo: not at all, thanks for the observations, i not usually make isometric pixel art and i not work with limited palettes and the critics do not come bad.

IP IP Logged
Drazile
Commander
Commander

Quote Drazile Replybullet Posted: Yesterday at 6:42pm
I would like tile #15!

Here's a WIP. I'm going for a scene from a Past segment in Sonic CD.

IP IP Logged
Fusionnist
Commander
Commander

Quote Fusionnist Replybullet Posted: Yesterday at 11:57pm
Oh! Indeed, 49 is my neighbor. Well, since I wanted to draw some shiny mud, I'd like 56 please :)
IP IP Logged
jeremy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Quote jeremy Replybullet Posted: Today at 1:51am
I've got an idea for #70

e:
IP IP Logged
Theoden
Midshipman
Midshipman

Online Status: Online
Quote Theoden Replybullet Posted: Today at 3:32am
Originally posted by Axolotl

#82 so far

I was thinking about the same space odyssey scene man :)
Looking good!
IP IP Logged
Theoden
Midshipman
Midshipman

Quote Theoden Replybullet Posted: Today at 4:27am
Can I get #41?

Here's a WIP of what I have in mind.

IP IP Logged
Reo
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Quote Reo Replybullet Posted: Today at 6:37am

Done! This took way longer than I had planned.

Edit: @Minord: That is much easier to read, good job man!
IP IP Logged
AdigunPolack
Midshipman
Midshipman

Quote AdigunPolack Replybullet Posted: Today at 7:24am
Originally posted by JerryPie

#25 please

Also I'm not entirely sure how the shadow should look for the car but here's my attempt for the tiles next to me.

That is QUITE an excellent start with your chosen Tile #25, JerryPie, and such an outstandingly wonderful design of that famous and rather iconic prehistoric foot-powered car (although I would *not* want to get run over by that, ever... quite worse than rush-hour traffic if that happens, if you ask me!).  The overall tile so far is just quite awesome so far, with some cacti in the background that is beautifully done as well, perhaps suggesting a desert to come with some dunes above, also.  Keep at that amazing pace the way you are doing with Tile #25 indeed, my man!! 

Originally posted by Fusionnist

Oh! Indeed, 49 is my neighbor. Well, since I wanted to draw some shiny mud, I'd like 56 please :)

I really quite like the way you think, Fusionnist, as it would be such a rather wonderful thing for you to do indeed when it comes to pixel-art, I gotta say!  After all, you did such an AMAZINGLY brilliant job with #42 as your previous tile, that when I then chose Tile #50 to neighbor yours there, I had to match up the ground closely with yours as beautifully and as seamlessly as ever.  That, and our overall 2018 ISO collab project here, are such excellent learning experiences for the both of us in order for us to become much better pixel-artists ourselves... and I am just getting started as well myself, come to think of it!! 

As such, I’d absolutely love to see such a phenomenal job from you in Tile #56 that you have chosen... GO FOR IT!!!  ;)

Originally posted by jeremy

I've got an idea for #70

e:

Hello to you, jeremy, and I am so truly quite happy that you have gotten started on Tile #70, as it shows a rather great start with a prehistoric campfire and some wonderful cave paintings.  A sacred meditation ground in the prehistoric times, perhaps?  ;)

Keep it up, man, as we would all simply love to see the results of your latest tile here as soon as it is finished.  Best of such wonderful success to you in getting it done indeed!!! 

Originally posted by Theoden

Can I get #41?

Here's a WIP of what I have in mind.

Quite an interesting start there with Tile #41, Theoden, even with a space alien that might have crash-landed from space into this prehistoric world that all of us are creating here, and is keeping itself warm by the fire that it is somehow skilled at creating... at least that’s one way for that extraterrestrial guy to survive this harsh and savagely unforgiving landscape, you know?  ;)

And great job on that space alien indeed the way you created it in pixel-art form, by the way... I really quite like it so far!! 

Originally posted by Reo

Done! This took way longer than I had planned.

Such a truly impressive job especially on Tile #29, Reo, and one of your rather best tiles yet!!!  !!

From the canoe, to the canoe-rower, to the grass, to the rapids, to a beaver that just chopped down some wood into those raging waters, and to even the majestic bald eagle that ever-gracefully flies by in its own resplendent glory, you did such a tremendously gorgeous work in simply creating them all as rather vital elements to that latest pixel-art tile you that have just now successfully made in such masterful form overall, and I am quite thoroughly enjoying this one a ton!!  ABSOLUTELY PLAIN SUPERB JOB all the way, Reo, and congrats to you as well on that!!! 

To JerryPie, Fusionnist, jeremy, Theoden, and all the rest of you currently working on getting your own tiles finished, and to Reo as well especially, I wish all of you QUITE a splendid weekend also!!  And all the absolute best continued success to you all on this current entire 2018 ISO collab project on PixelJoint, everyone!!!  !!
IP IP Logged
Night
Commander
Commander

Quote Night Replybullet Posted: Today at 10:03am
Theoden and Fusionnist I still didn't finish my tile (49)
IP IP Logged
JerryPie
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Quote JerryPie Replybullet Posted: Today at 10:13am
@AdigunPolak - Your posts always brighten my day! Thanks for the kind words toward everyone. Btw, I love the tiles you've submitted so far.
IP IP Logged
AdigunPolack
Midshipman
Midshipman

Quote AdigunPolack Replybullet Posted: Today at 12:23pm

@AdigunPolak - Your posts always brighten my day! Thanks for the kind words toward everyone. Btw, I love the tiles you've submitted so far.

Always such a grand and magnificent pleasure, JerryPie, and I am *so* glad you are really enjoying my two tiles for this project, especially my “living prehistoric tar goddess” one as well.  And I can simply remember one of your earlier posts straight from the very first page of this thread, where you first wrote about your successful completion of Tile #20:

Done! -- I'm excited to see what's picking up the poor villager.

...and I was particularly rather blown away by it to where it quite easily became my absolute favorite of all the tiles done so far, because 1) it thoroughly kept me and all of us in such great, wildly exciting suspense as to what unfortunate fate awaited one of our villagers from that tile there as more and more tiles were filling up slowly but very, very surely on our 2018 ISO collab map here on PJ; and 2) the overall composition and details there ― including the swamp water, the grass, the resting skull, the cliff, the skeletal bones and glowing eyes from beyond the cliff itself, and most especially the panicked villagers that were trying to run away from whatever rampaging prehistoric creature that was suddenly hunting them down in cold blood, too ―are just TOTAL top-tier brilliance in the way you thoroughly designed that whole entire tile alone, JerryPie, and has clearly launched the gears successfully into motion towards getting this PixelJoint 2018 ISO collab project on the way to a hugest, most spectacular grand success in this overall entirely outstanding “pixel-art creation”-based community right here... and yes, quite definitely, we all are truly in this together in order to make it all happen rather indeed!!!  !!!

You are most entirely, ENTIRELY correct on everything you have just said here, my awesome man.  And, I most proudly await your next current tile to be completed and ready from you soon... may it be just as richly phenomenal as ever on your upcoming piece here indeed, JerryPie!!  ;)
IP IP Logged
Theoden
Midshipman
Midshipman

Quote Theoden Replybullet Posted: Today at 4:12pm
AdigunPolack, I agree with JerryPie about the good impact of your comments :)

You are always very kind and very positive towards everyone in the PJ community with your expansive comments, which I really appreciate.

I am very glad to hear you liked the alien idea.
Interesting to hear your iteration about what's going on in the tile. My original plan was that an ancient alien was visiting the planet to teach primitive man how to make fire :) But since the alien is alone for now it looks like a survivor of a crash :)
Again thank you for your kind words.

By the way, your tiles really reflect your style and it looks awesome.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 4
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version