Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: [PAID] 2-D Pixel Artist for Mobile Game Post Reply Post New Topic
icepack
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote icepack Replybullet Topic: [PAID] 2-D Pixel Artist for Mobile Game
    Posted: 26 June 2019 at 9:47pm
Awesome work everyone!

I'm working on an epic project (turn-base fighter mobile game) and I'm looking for a badass pixel artist. From provided concept sketches I would like 8-10 character designs & animations. Animations would include idle, attack, spell casting, item using, hit reaction, death, defend, taunt, and special. If interested please reply with your rates. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again
IP IP Logged
Metaru
Commander
Commander

Quote Metaru Replybullet Posted: 26 June 2019 at 10:01pm
you might want to provide an email so any interested parties can contact you directly.

you might want to add more info about your project such as deadlines, actual size of the sprites, any kind of concept artwork you might have, any references of artwork you're aiming to get(how you want your artwork to look), etc. You might as well post your avaliable budget for this, but thats up to you.

all of this will help you get the right person for the job.
I ate leel's babies
IP IP Logged
icepack
Seaman
Seaman

Quote icepack Replybullet Posted: 27 June 2019 at 11:17am
Duely noted will do. Thanks for the insight.

**UPDATE**
For more details on the game, I'm pushing to have a solid demo or possibly beta by this fall/winter to launch. It'll be a turn-based mobile fighter (16-bit) backed by ML/DRL (deep reinforcement learning)etc.
I'm looking to start out with most likely 8 characters design/animations and release more (DLCs will be in the works as well) later after receiving feedback.

Hope this helps. What would you estimate be at say 64x64 to 96x96 character size for 8-10 characters with the animations included?

I apologize I must be rather discreet about game concept, etc. Until there's an agreed contract between both parties. But I can assure you the game is going to be EPIC!🏁

Cheers
IP IP Logged
ahrimanes
Seaman
Seaman

Quote ahrimanes Replybullet Posted: 28 June 2019 at 11:11am
Hi there, im interested on working with you, here you can se my Portfolio , im really experiensed on doing figther sprites. you can see some videos of my work on MUGEN at the end of my prtfolio. hope you like it. my discord ID: ahrimanes#7040
IP IP Logged
icepack
Seaman
Seaman

Quote icepack Replybullet Posted: 28 June 2019 at 4:51pm
Thanks everyone for reaching out!

Yeah I would like to get a super-deformed style like Namco X Capcom with that level of detail
IP IP Logged
icepack
Seaman
Seaman

Quote icepack Replybullet Posted: 29 June 2019 at 7:08pm
Hey ahrimanes,

Awesome work! Thanks for reaching out, based from the request of 8-10 super deformed character design (e.g. Namco X Capcom style, level of detail) & animation at between 64x64 - 96x96 range of dimensions. How much would you estimate the cost to be? Thanks again

Look forward to hearing from you

Cheers
IP IP Logged
Johasu
Midshipman
Midshipman

Quote Johasu Replybullet Posted: 05 July 2019 at 12:24pm
Greetings,
If the job is still available, I am quite interested in the work.
You can see some of my stuff at either of these two links.
Deviantart Gallery
or
Pixeljoint Gallery

We can negotiate terms for price and find something that works for both of us. I would prefer to do that via email or another messaging system.

Thanks for your consideration,
Johasu
IP IP Logged
icepack
Seaman
Seaman

Quote icepack Replybullet Posted: 17 July 2019 at 10:17pm
Hey Joshua,

Thanks for reaching out,

This project will be a mobile turn-based fighter w/ puzzle aspects. Based from the level of detail from your example & Namco X Capcom super deformed style - I'm looking to get 6-10 characters designed from my concept sketches...The animation assets needed are:

Idle
Spell-Casting
Death
Taunt
Item usage or 'Buff'
Defend
Attack
Hit
Special
and possibly one more...

The normal fps will hopefully a max at 50fps. Also, there are no 'overworld/map sprites' needed at this time, as icons will be used for the overworked map section. From the following details, what do think your estimate or price breakdown would be?

Thanks again, cheers!
IP IP Logged
Metaru
Commander
Commander

Quote Metaru Replybullet Posted: 18 July 2019 at 12:33am
When i suggested giving out an Email/discord so people could reach you directly it was not only because its in the actual FAQ of this subforum, but also because that way you could provide all the details that any potential candidates could need in order to properly give you a reasonable budget for the work you need.
Bear in mind as well that the amount and quality of work you're asking the artist to replicate( NxC's SD style) requires a hefty budget, specially for the amount of animations you're asking for (I strongly suggest that you clarify either how many frames of animation you need per sequence or how long each sequence needs to be in seconds - as far as sprites goes the framerate of your game is not relevant to that aspect.
I ate leel's babies
IP IP Logged
Dnilo
Midshipman
Midshipman

Quote Dnilo Replybullet Posted: 09 August 2019 at 3:39am
Is this available?
IP IP Logged
icepack
Seaman
Seaman

Quote icepack Replybullet Posted: 10 August 2019 at 9:24am
Thanks for reaching and nice work! Unfortunately, the contract offer is no longer open. Thank you for your interest.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version