Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: [Closed][Paid] Megaman zx super hero inspired game Post Reply Post New Topic
AwesomeFox
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote AwesomeFox Replybullet Topic: [Closed][Paid] Megaman zx super hero inspired game
    Posted: 09 July 2019 at 8:36am
Our Company is called AwesomeFox Studios

I'm working on a game called Hiiro to Hero. I need a sprite artist that can work with me over a long period of time. Honestly we just want to get a demo level worked out. If anyone here is good at megaman x/zero/zx art please let me know

It would be great if you could do pixel art animation, as well as tiles and background, but we can work out the kinks if you fall short in any areas.

We pay, but we don't have a specific rate. Let us know what your rates are and we can negotiate.

Game is a 2d side scroller shooter with transformation elements and super moves. its already written out, 8 bosses, final boss with 3 tiers, tutorial level, bonus level and bosses as well. Need someone who is good at sprite making and animation. MC will be able to shoot, slash, jump, crawl, transform, and certain abilities will be linked via specific transformations. Also would be great if they can work on tiles for background and foreground.

If the Demo is a smooth success will absolutely give much more work

Please post your rates below,

Or you know, Private message me if you don't wanna post them.

Link to progress, concept and character below, however new artist will be creating new sprites for a solid consistent style

https://www.facebook.com/HiirotoHero/

I wanted to take the time to edit this post with an update. This company has just started, and cannot afford a huge pay or high hourly rate. I would like this game to blossom, so that the company can really kick it into high gear. Please help me make this first game a success.

awesomefoxstudios@gmail.com

Thank you.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version