KristinaBrix
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote KristinaBrix Replybullet Topic: (CLOSED) Need pixel artist
    Posted: 29 August 2019 at 9:54am
Hello,

I'm looking for an affordable pixel artist

I need tilesets that can be used in RPG Maker MV. I will need a style with bright colors and more toward a simple look, if I can call it that.

Something like this:
Picture - it seems that it's made by someone from here...I hope it's okay that I share.

It still needs to be different, but I can go more in detail if you're interested.

I need tilesets for outside, inside and dungeon as well. The most important one right now, is outside.

I might also need character sprites...actors and NPCs. It's both walking sprites and SV battlers. There will be 3-4 actors. NPCs...not sure yet. I think it's about 60-70. Maybe less or more. I need some time to get the exact number.
I say maybe, because I'm in contact with one but I'm still looking around, so please let me know if it's a job for you.

About the style on the sprites, it depends on the tilesets, since it needs to match.

I don't really have a deadline, but if you can give me a somewhat time on how long it will take to make it, then that would be great. The faster, the better...of course

I will use it commercial and I will credit you in the game. If you wish, you can get a free copy of the game.

A short description about the game is that it's a fantasy game where the player and party will fight against monsters and faces a choice where they have to leave their comfort and try to save someone they care about.
I can give you a better description of the game if needed.

About payment...I have no idea what stuff like this costs. This is my first time hiring anyone to this. I am looking for an affordable pixel artist, but I do of course know that it does cost.   

This is my 'first' project. I am familiar with game making, but this will be the first where I want to sell it once done.

mail: kristinabrixm@gmail.com

- if I don't answer, then comment here with yours and I will contact you, in case I have missed it or something.

I will answer any the questions you may have as well as I can.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version