Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: [PAID] Looking for Pixel artist metor/tutor/teach Post Reply Post New Topic
hexdump
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote hexdump Replybullet Topic: [PAID] Looking for Pixel artist metor/tutor/teach
    Posted: 25 October 2019 at 5:39pm
Hi,

I'm a seasoned game developer that want to get into art. I'm looking for a pixel artist mentor/tutor/teacher. The work consists in guide me through the process of getting better at pixel art mainly at rendering subject (coloring). I'm not totally new to pixelart. I have done several pieces and I can show them to get a grasp of what my level is (I think it could be low/medium).

The main flow I would like to follow (I'm opened to any other if it is consistent) is:

1) We talk about what I would like to improve
2) You send me exercises, supply ideas, what I could do to improve on the subject, etc.
3) I send you my work and you critic it and explain how I could improve it through skype or just by sending back annotations.
4) Loop to 1

It is a long time job because I'm really interested in improving but it won't take too long from you everyweek. I think no more than 1h. If you are good and I see improvement, I can fit any schedule you have. I know we all have day jobs we have to attetnd, so, I am very open to any schedule you could have.

What can you expect from me:

1) Regular payments
2) Practice, Practice and Practice.
3) Very flexible schedule
4) Very open to new ideas

IP IP Logged
Psiweapon
Midshipman
Midshipman

Online Status: Offline
Quote Psiweapon Replybullet Posted: 26 October 2019 at 10:44am
Hey, I'm interested.

I've been working as apixel artist for 5+ years already, I have some didactic materials already developed regarding dithering and GrafX2, and I have also reviewed other people's art as part of my work before.

Coincidentally I'm also working as an after-school teacher right now!

Mail me to this same nickname at google dot com if you want.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version