|Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings|
|Topic: [CLOSED][PAID] Game Boy Underwater Caverns Tileset|
Joined: 22 March 2014
Online Status: Offline
| Topic: [CLOSED][PAID] Game Boy Underwater Caverns Tileset
Posted: 28 November 2019 at 3:17pm
Please e-mail me directly (email@example.com) and include links to your work (emphasis on Game Boy style), and rates.
Game Boy style "underwater caverns" Tileset. Aprox. 20-30 tiles.
Method of Payment : eTransfer
Budget : $50 (OBO)
Timeframe / Deadline : Flexible but should be within weeks, not months.
Desired level of Skill : Professional, shippable quality in a commercial product. Ideally can use map tool to test your work prior to sending to me.
Description of Job :
I am working on a small 2D platformer in the style of a gameboy game (https://imgur.com/a/6foP8Fd).
I would like to commission someone to create a tileset for the next area of the game: underwater caverns.
I will expect:
* Base tileable tileset (covering standard platformer requirements - something along these lines https://gamejolt.com/f/platformer-tileset-template/13804)
* Additional "dodads" to fill out the maps (eg. little rocks, plants, etc).
* Background elements (eg. rocky walls, cracks, etc).
The tileset is fairly standard but I also have a few key required tiles (for gameplay reasons):
* Breakable rocks.
* Water (surface and body).
* "spikes" of some sort (insta-death).
* Pass-through tiles (can jump up through them, and jump down through them).
* Un-bouncable tiles (I'll explain more about what this means in person).
* 4 colors (Gameboy)
* 16x16 meta-sprites made of 8x8 sprites.
|You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum