This week we are having another quasi-random palette challenge.
Similarly to the Animals_14, all of the colors in this palette are named after flowers (names and hexes from here). FLOWERS is the topic of this week, and you are free to choose if it will be a sprite or scene. But, since the whole challenge is in managing a weird palette, you have to use at least half of the colors. Otherwise there would be a loophole of drawing 1bit image ;)
Colors in alphabetical order:
Cherry blossom #FFB7C5
Canvas Size: Max 180x180
Colours: Min 9, Max 19 (18 from the palette + transparency)
Bonus challenge: - draw one of the flowers from the colour name list.
- Participants have until this upcoming Sunday at midnight (12AM Pacific) to submit their entry (strict). Don't forget to check the 'Submit to weekly challenge' checkbox.
- Only new pixels allowed.
- Open to all members.
- Posting WIPs in this thread or in new threads in the WIP section is highly encouraged, but ONLY SUBMIT YOUR FINAL ART.
- Every Sunday at midnight (12AM Pacific) the previous week's entries are judged.
- Every week a new voting poll will be posted for previous week's entries.
- Winner announced the following week.
- Top three finishers will receive an award displayed in your PJ gallery profile for all to see and envy.
- Top finisher gets to suggest a future week's challenge. If you're a winner and you wish to submit your idea, send a message to Gecimen.
- 'Participation' ribbons will be given for all who enter.
- No matter what happens you get challenged :)
CHALLENGE VOTINGVote now for your favorite pixelart in this week's challenge!
The Flowers_18 pixel art challenge is complete and we have three new champions. This week's challenge awards go to the following pieces:
Thanks so much to all who took the time to vote and participate in the challenge!