Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: Dollz Mania Needs Pixel Artist(s) Post Reply Post New Topic
kimmee
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote kimmee Replybullet Topic: Dollz Mania Needs Pixel Artist(s)
    Posted: 28 May 2005 at 8:55am
http://www.dollzmania.com/

Dollz Mania needs a pixel artist! We're looking for anyone competent in pixel art that is dependable! If you are interested, please e-mail me at ksagrillo@gmail.com (I am the site Administrator, not the site owner) OR contact me to get the site owner's e-mail to e-mail the site owner directly (to guard against spam you will have to ask for the address, I won't post it here sorry!)

What does this job include? Well, we're looking for a pixel artist to create outfits and hair for our newest drag and drop dollmaker (http://www.dollzmania.com/dollmaker6.htm). You would be drawing outfits and hair that fit our custom Cherry doll base, you aren't required to design the clothing and hair yourself (we can provide images of clothing and/or hair for your reference use). However, if you would like to design the art yourself you're welcome to do so! This is an open-ended opportunity, you can create whatever you imagine for these dolls with your own artistic talent and intuition (as long as it is child-friendly) let your imagination go wild!

What do I get for helping? You will get 75 cents (American money) for every piece of clothing or hair that you make (since they will be fairly small images each), this way multiple people may work on this job at a time if you'd like. Also, you get any type of credit of your choosing that is within reason on our site (i.e. a link, a banner, an e-mail link, etc.). Dollz Mania has about 600+ visitors at any given time during the day, so this could be a great opportunity to get site exposure!

Please, if you are in the least bit interested or have any questions, feel free to contact us! ksagrillo@gmail.com

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you will consider applying =)
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version