Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: ISO Mech pixel art needed Post Reply Post New Topic
Hitman
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote Hitman Replybullet Topic: ISO Mech pixel art needed
    Posted: 06 June 2005 at 4:34am
Hullo, im working on a project that is going to be released as free/shareware even tho most everything is origonal so far(unless i am convinced otherwise), its called Wolf Machine and its pretty much Front Mission 4/ The 13th Warrior with a pretty heavy story line i can't post here (144 pages ;) ) but i will have an example of the engine up pretty soon as i am working out the bugs in rotation at the moment, once thats done its on to the HUD and special effects/weapons and voila! a beta of WM will be released.

What i need are sprites to go along with the game/story line, since im not too good at pixel art myself and it mught take me a year w/out any help, and im my experiance the only lone-man project to ever get finished was Duke-Nukem i think, anywho, heres a list of what i need, hopefully someone will take up this project with me ;)

hey do you do animations? if so i need an ISO mech (like the kind they have in Front Mission) walking and shooting from N,NE.,E.SE.S.SW,W,NW directions, max base area 100X40, heres a few sample images.

http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/frontmis..._1080591735.jpg

http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/frontmis..._1080591735.jpg

obviously ill be needing more than one mech (8-10) and more than two animations for those directions, but we'll start with this and see how it goes.

update:

ok, im also looking to get some isometric building and such other sprites that are unanimated, mostly the game will be military ashen tones and not much color past what is used for urban camo (IE blue,black,grey,white,green,brown etc)

ill finish the example of what i have so far, (hopefully this week) for review, until then, anyone interested?

Edited by Hitman
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version