Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Diversions
Message Icon Topic: Meet and Greet Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 25
Whisper
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 09 September 2016 at 4:10am
Hi everyone, I barely knew and join PJ the other days.

I'm new into Pixel art, animation and game developing hoping to improve my knowledge and skill from you all. Thanks! :)
IP IP Logged
mioscene
Seaman
Seaman

Quote mioscene Replybullet Posted: 09 September 2016 at 11:13am
Hi everyone! (hehe, always forget to do the whole introduction thing)

I've been pixelling for about a year and a half (unless you count a handful of terrible attempts before that), and I joined PJ because I really want to start getting out of my comfort zone and honing in on my technique! I hope to learn a lot from everyone here and make some friends along the way! :D
IP IP Logged
pjkilby
Seaman
Seaman

Quote pjkilby Replybullet Posted: 18 September 2016 at 1:43am
G'Day Pixel Joint,

My name is Phillip Kilby I am nearly twenty-one years of age. I reside in Brisbane, Queensland Australia and I have an everlasting love of MMOCCs. I spend most of my time working on my game project http://sivicity.com as well as working and studying full-time. If you would like to discuss anything in relation to any of this hit me up!

Twitter: pjkilby

IP IP Logged
Zemo
Seaman
Seaman

Quote Zemo Replybullet Posted: 23 October 2016 at 9:21am
Hi everone, I joined PJ in 2014 but I became an active user right now hehehe...

My name is Gabriel, I live in Brazil, and I've been pixelling (actually trying to) since 2014, I hope to meet some other nice people here and learn many things with you all!
IP IP Logged
Nirwanda
Midshipman
Midshipman

Quote Nirwanda Replybullet Posted: 02 November 2016 at 3:54pm
Hello, you can call me Nirwandaand I'm from Argentina. I haven't pixelled much, but I've enjoyed doing it so far. I hope to learn from you guys. Cya around :)
IP IP Logged
vertibirdo
Seaman
Seaman

Quote vertibirdo Replybullet Posted: 04 November 2016 at 5:18am
Hi there! I was posting pixels for quite a while here, but never knew that here was "meet&greet" thread.

My name is Aleksei, I'm from Russia.
I like to make short looped animations and put a music to them later.
A lot of good artists here and there inspire me to draw, despite some vision problems. And I hope that my works get better.

Nice to meet y'all.

IP IP Logged
Heehahou
Seaman
Seaman

Quote Heehahou Replybullet Posted: 11 December 2016 at 1:25pm
Hi, I'm Marcel, from chile.

I wanna get into gamedev and Pixel Art, I'm a graphic designer so I have a notion about graphic solutions and multi software, i'm currently on and bad phase on my life, and Pixel art looks like a great way to distract myself, looks hard though.

Cheers.
IP IP Logged
Zeshio
Midshipman
Midshipman

Quote Zeshio Replybullet Posted: 17 December 2016 at 3:01pm
Hello everyone!

I'm Phil, from Washington State, in the US.

I've always loved pixel art, just haven't got into actually doing it until this last year started rolling around. I'm trying to pick up a bunch of stuff and learn as I go. I'm always inspired to see the great work that comes from everyone here!

I have always been into art as a hobby for all my life, but currently trying to get a little more serious with it. I do icon design and table top character design in my spare time, and use Adobe Illustrator a lot. I use Pyxel Edit right now for my pixel work, I liked it the most out of the ones I've tried so far (although I'd like to get my hands on Aseprite when it goes on Steam sale).

Other than that, I'm married, my wife and I both love gaming, and I look forward to learning more from everyone!
IP IP Logged
RetroBoy
Seaman
Seaman

Quote RetroBoy Replybullet Posted: 27 December 2016 at 10:12am
Originally posted by pjkilby

G'Day Pixel Joint,

My name is Phillip Kilby I am nearly twenty-one years of age. I reside in Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Twitter: pjkilby

Another Aussie!

I am from New South Wales. I  lived in Brisbane for nearly six years. ^_^
IP IP Logged
Flaterectomy
Seaman
Seaman

Quote Flaterectomy Replybullet Posted: Yesterday at 11:41am
Hi All :)

My name's Michiel and I hail from The Netherlands.

I've been playing around with pixel art since my Amiga days back in the 90's. It then kind of took a back seat to other game-related hobbies, mostly 3D level design. I released a level called Caged which was published with the FPS/RTS game Natural Selection 2 last year. I've been getting back into it however, and did pixel art for various Ludum Dare games over the last few years, most recently for LD37 a game called I Clean Toilet.

I've been logging my (visual) projects in my portfolio recently: http://portfolio.flaterectomy.com

I hope to get good constructive critiques on whatever I post, and will venture to be as helpful as I possibly can in return. :)
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 25
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version