Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: Help wanted Post Reply Post New Topic
King_DuckZ
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote King_DuckZ Replybullet Topic: Help wanted
    Posted: 22 March 2005 at 3:20am
Hello, I'm King_DuckZ, founder and programmer of an amatorial team. It's now almost two months we're working on an RPG project, and luckily the team keeps on growing both in knowledge and number.
The game we're workin on, as I said, is a RPG, using a 2D/3D mixed technology. It's final aspect should be like Final Fantasy VIII, but probably with an atmosphere more similiar to FF7.

What we're looking for are a pixel artist and - optionally - a CG artist. Here is what's the job for them:

Pixel artist
You'll be assigned on texture making. Textures will play an important role in the game, as the 3D part is kept on background, in a certain meaning. As an example, we actually need eyes' textures. I'd like them to be pixelated, as this should improve the manga-look of the game. Also, eye blinking is done by animated textures, and the same is for the mouth and other stuff.

CG artist
You will take care of ingame menu and inventory. Also, background pictures for title screen and credit screens is your duty. Not less important, you should do a design for a new website, or at least make pictures meant to be shown on our site.

Here are a few contacts:
MSN: kneelion@hotspider.net
e-mail: king_duckz@yahoo.it
URL: http://duckz.altervista.org/
Here: reply to this message :p
[ King_DuckZ out-- ]
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version