Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: Epic Sci-Fi FPS Interested? Post Reply Post New Topic
Shadestorm
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote Shadestorm Replybullet Topic: Epic Sci-Fi FPS Interested?
    Posted: 21 August 2005 at 12:54am

Hey Pixellers,

I am Shadestorm and recently myself and a few internet friends began a collaboration project with a goal of creating a gripping, epic, Science Fiction themed first-person-shooter, along the lines of Doom, Marathon, and Duke Nukem 3D. All of us are excited about the project, and overall our group is very committed to this project. Our goal is to take the game to a level where we can release it as Shareware, and possibly create a line of games based on the premise.

We are in need of some talented Pixellers. Currently we have three artists on our team, but have recently found the need for more members. If anybody is interested in participating in a completely independent, amateur undertaking such as this, we would be extremely appreciative of their help.

Our "company", is more like a team of likeminded individuals with a common project. We are called Phalanx Studios, and are currently designing a website to showcase our project. Artists will simply collaborate on the project with us and help in whatever way they can. We give members complete freedom on their current work, but insist they be committed with the project to the end.

Artists or members will not be paid, but the game has the potential to make money, and if that time comes we will make sure every member is compensated.

Our team has had no previous projects, but all of us have had individual projects that we've worked on. However, I am a member of the H Unit, a premier game development community that accepts only the best. I assure you I have what it takes to get this game done.

If you have more questions you can e-mail me at calvinmavori@yahoo.com.

We look forward to working with you. Thank you for your time.

Edited by Shadestorm
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version