Job Offerings
 Pixel Joint Forum : The Lounge : Job Offerings
Message Icon Topic: Company looking for 2d artist. Post Reply Post New Topic
chilincheese
Seaman
Seaman

Online Status: Offline
Quote chilincheese Replybullet Topic: Company looking for 2d artist.
    Posted: 06 September 2005 at 9:22am

-COMPANY INFO-

www.loradon.com

Loradon is a 2d MMORPG that has been in development for about 2 and a half years. During this period, the game engine has been recoded a number of times. At this point in time, the engine is being recoded in C++.

Note:This is NOT a lame playerworlds or mirage game. This is fully coded from SCRATCH.

-JOB INFO-

Your job at loradon would be to help our current pixel artist with graphics for the game. Our current artist is very good at what he does, but the workload is just too much for him. At this job you will be treated very well, and we are a tight-knit group. You will not be pressured, and it is a very laid-back job. We have a paperdoll system in our game, and you would be making anything from GUI, to sprites and equipment sheets. We are also in need of someone to make female sprites.

An example of some of the graphics you would be making:

-PAYMENT INFO-

Currently we are a free project and do not pay our team. But we are in need of an artist and I have taken it upon myself to give a small amount of payment IF we deem that you are a valuable member of our team, and if you are a good artist. NOTE: This would not happen for a while.

-CONTACT INFO-

If you would like to talk more to me, I can be contacted via my e-mail account.

chilincheese@loradon.com

Also you can join our IRC chatroom, and talk to me (chilincheese), or Invisibleman.

-COMPANY WEBSITES-

www.loradon.com

www.ifthensoftware.net

-OTHER PROJECTS-

Currently a 3d version of our game is being worked on. It is a separate project headed by a member of the 2d team.

Also our programmers frequently have side projects.

Note: Invisibleman is the only programmer of the 2d version. Nobody else will EVER touch the source code, so DON'T ASK.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from one of you soon.

Edited by chilincheese
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version