Print Page | Close Window

CHALLENGE 10/9/2017: I think I'm dying

Printed From: Pixel Joint
Category: Pixel Art
Forum Name: Collaborations/Challenges
Forum Discription: Submit pixel art project ideas/templates or contribute to an existing pixel art collaboration.
URL: http://www.pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=25977
Printed Date: 20 February 2019 at 6:31pm

Topic: CHALLENGE 10/9/2017: I think I'm dying
Posted By: administrator
Subject: CHALLENGE 10/9/2017: I think I'm dying
Date Posted: 09 October 2017 at 5:03am

CHALLENGE: I think I'm dying

Why stop when you can have a second pizza, or a third?

We all had to experience the tormenting pain that's the result of overeating at least once in our lives. A feeling that can only be described as some stage of dying a slow and painful death.

This week, I want you to pixel a sprite to convey this feeling. The character doesn't have to be human. A cyclops that has eaten too many Greeks (sorry about that Greeks) for instance is just as good.

Canvas Size - 64x64.
Colors - Max. 16.
Transparency -  Required.
Animation - Optional.

CHALLENGE RULES

• Participants have until this upcoming Sunday at midnight (12AM Pacific) to /pixels/submit_icons.asp'>submit their entry (strict). Don't forget to check the 'Submit to weekly challenge' checkbox.
  • Only new pixels allowed.
  • Open to all members.
  • Posting WIPs in this thread or in new threads in the /forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=8'>WIP section is highly encouraged, but ONLY SUBMIT YOUR FINAL ART.

CHALLENGE JUDGING

• Every Sunday at midnight (12AM Pacific) the previous week's entries are judged.
  • Every week a new voting poll will be posted for previous week's entries.
  • Winner announced the following week.

CHALLENGE PRIZES/GOODIES

• Top three finishers will receive an award displayed in your PJ gallery profile for all to see and envy.
  • Top finisher gets to call the following week's challenge...sweet.
  • 'Participation' ribbons will be given for all who enter.
  • No matter what happens you get challenged :)

CHALLENGE VOTING

/pixels/poll.asp?id=1575' name='vote' target='_blank'>Vote now for your favorite pixelart in this week's challenge!

CHALLENGE AWARDS

The I think I'm dying pixel art challenge is complete and we have three new champions. This week's challenge awards go to the following pieces:

/pixelart/116302.htm' target='_blank' class='winner1'>Tow Mater by /p/129581.htm' target='_blank'>PixelDust
/pixelart/116304.htm' target='_blank' class='winner2'>the feeling of being a human dumpster by /p/120299.htm' target='_blank'>jams
/pixelart/116318.htm' target='_blank' class='winner3'>Gasolier by /p/146361.htm' target='_blank'>nurdi

Thanks so much to all who took the time to vote and participate in the challenge!

Print Page | Close Window