Print Page | Close Window

Boycott Wikipedia!

Printed From: Pixel Joint
Category: The Lounge
Forum Name: Diversions
Forum Discription: Get to know your fellow pixel freaks. Chat about anything to do with video games, comic books, anime, movies, television, books, music, sports or any other off topic bs you can think of.
URL: http://www.pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=26140
Printed Date: 19 November 2019 at 6:27am

Topic: Boycott Wikipedia!
Posted By: snv
Subject: Boycott Wikipedia!
Date Posted: 06 February 2018 at 4:24am
How Wikimedia Fosters Russian Propaganda, Sexism and Homophobia:

https://github.com/saniv/text/blob/master/wikipedia-corruption.md - https://github.com/saniv/text/blob/master/wikipedia-corruption.md

Replies:
Posted By: hseiken
Date Posted: 14 April 2018 at 2:47pm
This rant is poorly written, has no structure nor does it really do anything to propagate a point of view that is reasonably backed up with concrete examples.

As a result of my assessment of this article, I can assure you that I am, indeed, a complete Russian infiltrator to the world wide web who exists only to make your life crummier.

Have a good day.

Posted By: Cathoderay
Date Posted: 17 April 2018 at 3:03pm
ye wiki is full of errors. I mean how accurate can a FREE encyclopaedia be? where anyone can change it?
seriously?...

Posted By: hseiken
Date Posted: 04 May 2018 at 11:08am
Just so everyone knows, also, encyclopedias were never, even in book form, considered a real information source, especially when researching; books were full of errors as well. They were a starting point or a survey for anything, but actual research or dependability has always been spotty, even for paid books.

Posted By: snv
Date Posted: 07 May 2018 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by hseiken

has no structure nor does it really do anything to propagate a point of view that is reasonably backed up with concrete examples.

Actually, it does have structure, and provides direct quotes of people accused.

Originally posted by hseiken

As a result of my assessment of this article, I can assure you that I am, indeed, a complete Russian infiltrator to the world wide web who exists only to make your life crummier.

Not at all. You could be a Trump supporter or just some frequent 4chan visitor. They are known to love Putin, while hating Chechen people or other Muslims, Blacks or Mexicans for that matter. That becomes especially funny, when you consider that Putin is not the savior of white race, but simply a Russian Mafia boss manipulating media. Think Kane from Command & Conquer.

Oh, and btw, in case you are Christian being triggered by my criticism of homophobia at Wikipedia: Jesus is gay, and his apostles were all lovers, so stop being homophobic.

Posted By: Hapiel
Date Posted: 08 May 2018 at 2:27pm
snv, you're welcome to share your worries about the Russian wikipedia her, but it is uncalled for to aggressively try and insult fellow PJ members for sharing their opinions. I'm also confused, hseiken in no way suggested he was either homophobic or religious...

Print Page | Close Window