CHALLENGE: June Fourth
Perhaps one of the most memorable photographs from the incidents in Tiananmen Square on 1989 was a single civilian stopping a convoy of tanks by standing in front of them. For the 30th year of the incidents, this week we ask you to draw a scene or sprite involving a single standing figure, seen from behind.
Canvas Size - Max. 200 x 200
Colours - Max. 32
Transparency - Optional.
Animation - No.
- Participants have until this upcoming Sunday at midnight (12AM Pacific) to /pixels/submit_icons.asp'>submit their entry (strict). Don't forget to check the 'Submit to weekly challenge' checkbox.
- Only new pixels allowed.
- Open to all members.
- Posting WIPs in this thread or in new threads in the /forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=8'>WIP section is highly encouraged, but ONLY SUBMIT YOUR FINAL ART.
- Every Sunday at midnight (12AM Pacific) the previous week's entries are judged.
- Every week a new voting poll will be posted for previous week's entries.
- Winner announced the following week.
- Top three finishers will receive an award displayed in your PJ gallery profile for all to see and envy.
- Top finisher gets to call the following week's challenge...sweet.
- 'Participation' ribbons will be given for all who enter.
- No matter what happens you get challenged :)
CHALLENGE VOTING/pixels/poll.asp?id=1655' name='vote' target='_blank'>Vote now for your favorite pixelart in this week's challenge!