TRUEvector @ 8/2/2017 09:44 commented on Green Mermaid Pin Up

Thanks!

TRUEvector @ 8/2/2017 09:43 commented on Green Mermaid Pin Up

Thank you very much!

TRUEvector @ 7/31/2017 01:01 commented on Look who it is, a dude on a pedestal!

Sorry, but it's barely readable.

TRUEvector @ 7/31/2017 00:59 commented on Game WIP

This site is not about WIPs.

TRUEvector @ 7/31/2017 00:58 commented on 30's gangster characters and props

This set is awesome. Nice job with low resolution, as always.

TRUEvector @ 7/31/2017 00:52 commented on Ancient statue

Actually it's a very good and smooth piece! Very cool readability.

TRUEvector @ 7/31/2017 00:49 commented on Comfort Zone

No, not hard! It's easy to imagine that it can shoot both ways!

TRUEvector @ 7/30/2017 23:15 commented on Tarmadillo

Groovy! Looks fantastic.

TRUEvector @ 7/30/2017 23:14 commented on Obligatory RPG Remake

IMHO, the shadows are too cold and too purple for a sunny day in an open place. You should make it warmer.

TRUEvector @ 7/30/2017 23:12 commented on Comfort Zone

I like the style very much, but allow me to make some notices about it.

I think you should define some crusial details and parts of a gun more, like the barrels and espec. handles with buttons, because it is hard some time to understand which way it is shoot from.

Anyway, the concepts look very interesting.

TRUEvector @ 7/28/2017 22:38 commented on Tooth Fairy Pixel Dailies 18+

Me too.

TRUEvector @ 7/27/2017 08:37 commented on THe Homecoming Monks page3

It's just glorious and epic!

TRUEvector @ 7/26/2017 05:21 commented on I hate this planet...

I am trying to fav this work, but nothing happens, when I press the button.

TRUEvector @ 7/26/2017 05:17 commented on Big Bird

Hey, guys!

I can't fav anymore. Is there any count restrictions for favs, or it's just a temporal mistake of the site?

Nevermind. It's just smtimes works, smtimes not.

TRUEvector @ 7/26/2017 05:05 commented on Space Marine Boltgun

A great honor for me to read such kind words to my humble scribbles and tryouts.

Frankly speaking, I never pay close attention to your warhammer works just because I lose my mind on the very  first page of your gallery. But now I see what you are talking about. Your arts dedicated to my favourite universe are just out of my understanding, a completely awesomeness in a nutshell. Now I know how hard I should practice my own pieces. Thank you for your pixels and a huge load of inspiration! That is just what I was looking for.

So, expect some more new stuff!

TRUEvector @ 7/26/2017 02:43 commented on Space Marine Boltgun

Thank you very much!

TRUEvector @ 7/26/2017 01:09 commented on Space Marine Boltgun

TRUEvector @ 7/26/2017 00:05 commented on The Travelling Monks Book Cover

Hey, man! There is no big file in your post!

TRUEvector @ 7/24/2017 03:12 commented on Breezing dude

Стой, Магнето! Положи пушку, мы можем всё обсудить! :)

TRUEvector @ 7/20/2017 05:26 commented on Thoreinhardt

Another one exceptional work. Fav for sure it.

TRUEvector @ 7/20/2017 05:25 commented on Spritus Malgnos

Not bad at all! I like the text around. Clean and cool.

TRUEvector @ 7/20/2017 05:05 commented on Dark Fantasy Collaboration Hex No5 18+!

Actually, we were thinking about post the canvas to PJ and maybe some other platforms, but then we've decided that it was not special nor important so... meh. :) Just a record in our local facebook.

TRUEvector @ 7/19/2017 05:27 commented on Phariset the Jackal god

Not a pixel art.

But forget about weather pixel it is or not. You need to work hard as hell on your anathomy.

TRUEvector @ 7/18/2017 12:32 commented on it's ok

TRUEvector @ 7/18/2017 12:22 commented on night breeze

Your works are so simple and clean, yet inspiring and very pleasant to analyse. I like it very much.