osmasker @ 3/23/2017 05:54 commented on Dinosaur 01

Although cute and all, it has nothing to do with the weekly challenge.

osmasker @ 3/17/2017 17:54 commented on Sweetheart

Merci Julie :)

osmasker @ 3/17/2017 17:33 commented on ROBIN

Cute birdy and sweet colours. Good job!

osmasker @ 3/17/2017 17:30 commented on WHAT ON EARTH

Very nice and funny :D

osmasker @ 3/15/2017 06:26 commented on Shovel Knight

Perfect!

osmasker @ 3/14/2017 06:55 commented on Shovel Knight

You got a typo in your title.

osmasker @ 3/14/2017 06:27 commented on The Accusor

LOL xD

osmasker @ 3/13/2017 07:29 commented on Dr. Fred

Haha great! That reminds me how I always got stuck in the same spot... Now in the age of endless internet, I might consult a walkthrough and finally finish this gem of a game... plus maybe buy the HD remake in order to do it. ^^'

osmasker @ 3/9/2017 07:12 commented on tree #4

Woohoo! Everyone is great!  Gather around the squary tree of peace and awesomness

osmasker @ 3/9/2017 07:08 commented on NeuroYabol

There is this brain-label on the bottle. It looks weird, because the colours aren't so smooth and there is no shading at all, unlike on the rest of the picture. At first I had difficulties to see what it was supposed to be. Furthermore it looks like it is glued on the picture, being in an imaginary and external foreground. Even though it actually is the most frontal thing of the image, it looks out of place.

Another thing I realised just now: you use this fancy flaming effect on the letters, glasses and bottle; why not on the hoverboard trail (which is actually a flaming thing)? It could add movement and excitement to your picture, and your guy is surely making a rad hoverboard jump in that particular moment. ;)

osmasker @ 3/9/2017 05:28 commented on tree #4

Thank you too, where does this honour come from? ^^'

osmasker @ 3/9/2017 05:05 commented on Pico-8 Platforming Engine

Is it intended, that "Preview" is written on the main pixel?

osmasker @ 3/9/2017 04:55 commented on NeuroYabol

Everything looks great, except the label on the bottle :/

osmasker @ 3/9/2017 04:54 commented on tree #4

Amazing!

osmasker @ 3/5/2017 08:22 commented on Butterfly Panda

Definitely Butterpanda! x,D

osmasker @ 2/28/2017 03:05 commented on Shai Hulud

Your price is nice and hilarious, but hadn't it been same the amount of internet work to just slip it into the voting? I don't know about you guys, but I wait rather long until I vote...?

Your pixel is nice too by the way, it's a shame that it's not in the voting :/

osmasker @ 1/29/2017 13:07 commented on tiny accordion

Really nice!

osmasker @ 1/29/2017 13:01 commented on otamatone

Haha you really did it :P

osmasker @ 1/27/2017 00:22 commented on Pixel Joint Mascot

Guys, there are at least 6 instuments rotting in the public queue. Get those votes out please.

osmasker @ 1/26/2017 03:12 commented on Headless Knight

The idea for the game is great. Keep us updated ;)

osmasker @ 1/26/2017 03:09 commented on [RWBY] Neo

I prefered the old version :3 The link you posted does not lead to your commissions site, it's broken.

osmasker @ 1/25/2017 15:01 commented on Big Catch

This is amazing! As are your other images. You really have an eye for girls, really nice stuff!

osmasker @ 1/25/2017 14:46 commented on Tiny Instruments

Reminds me so much of "Zelda: Link's Awaskening". There you had to collect all sorts of instruments.

osmasker @ 1/25/2017 14:44 commented on Penguin Pizza

I think this is very well done for such a tiny image. Maybe a background, or simply a ground or a shadow would be nice, but that's just a wild guess. Maybe other veteran people here can tell you more, I'm sort of a beginner myself. But I like it and it get's a YES from me. :)

osmasker @ 1/25/2017 14:39 commented on tinyguitar2

I guess this is your entry for the weekly challenge. However it doesn't show on that page. Did you forget to check the little box above the submission button?