Fleja2003 @ 12/15/2017 12:35 commented on Crown of a Thousand Words

Sadly not - and pixeljoint doesnt allow you to waer other peoples drawing as your own profile pixure either

Fleja2003 @ 12/15/2017 12:29 commented on Take a Stand

Oh haha  - thank you!

Fleja2003 @ 12/14/2017 09:36 commented on Take a Stand

huh?

Fleja2003 @ 12/13/2017 11:35 commented on Flashback - after the crash

Amaxing work - this looks incredible!

Fleja2003 @ 12/13/2017 09:47 commented on Creative Block

Nice dude - I can totally relate to how you feel

i think a lot of us artist go trhough these phases of being super hyped to draw

- and then not wanting to draw

- or not knowing what to draw

- or maybe you want to draw - but just don't have the motivation to do so.

All of these things are art block [or creative block] in my opinion.
Hope you overcome it soon dude - and nice work!

Fleja2003 @ 12/12/2017 10:28 commented on Big Bird

That's a pretty cool tool! I like it

though like Hapiel do I think that if tools are going to be making pixel art for us, then we either have to step up our game or were gonna be obselete :/

Fleja2003 @ 12/12/2017 10:26 commented on Big Bird

Thank you PixelDust - I think what  you've said is so true
Feeling depressed but not drawing things that mirror my own expression
Doing the same thing over and over again

Maybe that is why Im not havign fun as skittle said -
all that one needs is to refind that passion to rekindle the torch
Btw I liked you weird comparision haha
You have a point, Im going to try something different and take the advice of all you guys. Im really thankful and even still it feels surreal that any of you incredible people even took the time out to respond to me

Thank all of you guys - cant express how much it truly means in words.

Fleja2003 @ 12/12/2017 10:20 commented on Big Bird

Thanks Skittle!
I cant say what Ive been doing is doodles or starving myself from learninh, I like learning a lot of things about pixelart and new things you can try [like when I was asking you how you draw and stuff I wanted to try doing it that way etc]
I see what yous saying though, and youre right - I am looking for something more. I draw with a mouse currently but if money allows Id liek a drawing tablet to do other mediums
I can draw on paper more often as well vs just always doign pixelart.
Thank you for sharing your experiences as well, and if I'm around then Ill be there to tell you what youve just told me c:

Fleja2003 @ 12/12/2017 09:59 commented on Big Bird

"And... don't stop. As long as you have something that keeps you going I think it's better to cope up, really."
I guess I should keep going then, but I'm going to draw how I feel or what I want to vs doing long things I might lose interest in.
Really sorry to here about you experiences in college.Its almost a perfect mirror of how I was trying to express how I was feeling. It sucks a lot and I hope your feeling better now.

Fleja2003 @ 12/12/2017 09:55 commented on Big Bird

I didnt know you were a soldier - congrats dude! I think youre right - I should treat it like a hobby not a job. Draw as an outlet
Thank you again!

Fleja2003 @ 12/11/2017 09:32 commented on spyro

Lol did he just scam someone

Fleja2003 @ 12/10/2017 17:12 commented on Big Bird

Is there a relationship between how much you grow artisticaly and how happy you are, or how depressed you become [If that is normal].

I can only speak for myself but, when I started pixel for the first time in mid 2015. I sucked at pixel art but I had so much fun doing something I didnt understand.
Over the course of time I got better at drawing with pixels but my art still wasnt Pixel art persay.

Eventually though, I met someone who basiclaly said i drew ok but my art wasn't fitting to *pixel art*. I asked them what they meant by that and thats where my real pixel art journey began [around late 2016 ish].

I'm now better at art and have so much of a better understanding of things than I've ever had before and I am happy and grateful for that, but it seems like I've run out of goals or fun in doing this.
I've been getting super depressed easily now, and I don't find it fun when I draw anymore. My only motivation to like draw now, is because I know on another site I have followers and friends who enjoy my work,

but the process of it is just brutal - the month long projects just picking away at my patience, sanity and entertainment.
And then there's the depression. I can't even give an explanation for it but I'm just always feeling down. I try to make myself think positively and even when I do this weight is just never lifting off of me. I just always feel bad for some reason and I cant help it

If anyone has gone through similiar phases or experiencing the same thing please let me know.

Fleja2003 @ 12/10/2017 16:50 commented on Do-Re-Mi

Oh I forgot to say this but-
Congratulations on you furst 2nd place monthly trophy. I've only been here for just a little bit under a year but I could tell you have a lot of staff importance to this site and going back to your first drawing on here - youve been here for so long

and this shows that you have come a long way as not onyl a person but as an artist, and so -Congratulations and you should totally pat yourself on the back c:

Fleja2003 @ 12/10/2017 12:49 commented on Urban Teal Bridge

Whoa - this is insane!

Fleja2003 @ 12/7/2017 13:58 commented on Predator - Color Theme

Amaxing! thats an incredible composition

Fleja2003 @ 12/6/2017 10:38 commented on Zhimanov

Incredible work as always YID

Fleja2003 @ 12/6/2017 06:04 commented on DB8 - Palette Test

Amaxing illusration! I recognized your style right away DawnBringer!

Fleja2003 @ 12/5/2017 08:54 commented on Love is all

Gorgeous! this is incredible beautiful!

Fleja2003 @ 12/4/2017 18:17 commented on Arthas

Wow - this is so beautiful to look at

Truly dazzling and masterful pixel work with such a distinct style to it

Fleja2003 @ 12/4/2017 18:16 commented on Maximilian I.

I can't say it better than @hapiel did
Love your artstyle as always

Incredible well done portrait!

Fleja2003 @ 12/4/2017 10:12 commented on Fish

Wow!!

this is suberbly well detailed - I really like the scales especially

Fleja2003 @ 12/4/2017 06:08 commented on Big Bird

Oh no!
The weekly challenge hasn't changed!!!

Fleja2003 @ 12/4/2017 06:07 commented on Fatal Flash Menu

Amazzling work ArcadeHero - Really like the coloring patterns - the fire likes uber unique

Love it!

Thought I do think it's a bit too high a resolution for Pixeljoint, but ehh, still looks good c:

Fleja2003 @ 12/4/2017 06:03 commented on The Tower Mockup

Nice work I like the biome details

Fleja2003 @ 12/1/2017 09:03 commented on Admiral's Ship Megalaser

Incredible job
I like how the animation shows lie the energy gather before the shot - just the small details that make things all the better