a shrieking cloud of bats @ 5/21/2018 20:55 commented on GUI bar

Thank ya!

a shrieking cloud of bats @ 3/18/2018 22:30 commented on 2009

Ah, that'd certainly explain it! You're very welcome, while I'm here.

a shrieking cloud of bats @ 3/18/2018 22:08 commented on Moonlit Shrine

Probably not! It's certainly something I could stand to improve. Notably, looking at it now, I rather wasted a lot of colors on the shrine itself, though I admit right now I'm not sure how to resolve that without changing the shape/depth perception going on with the shrine. Something I've also been meaning to look into!

a shrieking cloud of bats @ 3/17/2018 19:01 commented on 2009

Very nice, looks like tree of savior!

a shrieking cloud of bats @ 3/1/2018 23:48 commented on Circuit board

Thanks much! Good to see I'm getting the basics down at the very least.

a shrieking cloud of bats @ 12/21/2017 22:46 commented on Hand Temple

I don't disagree with that judgement! Thank ya.

a shrieking cloud of bats @ 11/23/2017 19:22 commented on Hideout

Yeah I was sorta wondering about the second shade on the ink, the blackish bit near the rips on paper was initially yellowing on parchment, but it got shifted to black when I was lowering the color count and it seems like it kinda lost that in the process.

Thanks for the feedback!

a shrieking cloud of bats @ 10/15/2017 17:29 commented on Chess Pieces

Thank ya!

a shrieking cloud of bats @ 7/20/2017 23:55 commented on Illusion of Gaia

Very nice! Good way to be reminded of an great game.

a shrieking cloud of bats @ 4/6/2017 17:20 commented on Hoplite Walking

Thank ya!

a shrieking cloud of bats @ 4/1/2017 19:31 commented on Hoplite Walking

This looks great, can I ask how many colors are in this? Wanna say 5/6?

a shrieking cloud of bats @ 1/20/2017 15:08 commented on Isometric test

Looks nice, I like the fadeout near the bottom of the "blocks"!