voxodyssey @ 2/13/2020 05:13 commented on Majora's Mask Demake

This is aweosme!

voxodyssey @ 1/23/2020 12:30 commented on meeting

wow this is super cool

voxodyssey @ 1/11/2020 02:52 commented on Matrix poster

Ill be really honest I was using the greens in a seriers before this and got the inspiration to do Matrix from the green in that one!

voxodyssey @ 1/11/2020 02:50 commented on Matrix poster

Yeah I just checked in photoshop and getting 43 colors....... It should be seven or eight colors I think I was having problems on my laptop and using photoshop I keeps by accident thurning up and down the transparency of the pencil tool Ill have to rework this when I get the time. Thanks for the feedback i would never have picked up on this. Ill also work on the bottom left of the image too.

voxodyssey @ 1/10/2020 08:32 commented on Matrix poster

Thank you ill look into it it might be a transparacy issue, ill check it out.

voxodyssey @ 1/10/2020 05:31 commented on Matrix poster

how exactly did you get that color count what system did you use for this

voxodyssey @ 1/10/2020 05:30 commented on Matrix poster

voxodyssey @ 10/31/2019 14:39 commented on Retro Conan the barbarian Gameboy style #3

Thank you for the message ill need to look around for the art its based on I do not have it at hand ill update the discription when I find it.

voxodyssey @ 10/18/2019 11:36 commented on Retro Conan the barbarian Gameboy style #3

Thank you im not sure I also like the way his back looks but I wanted to move into my next pieces, the more I am looking at it I see a few areas that could be cleaned up for sure.

voxodyssey @ 10/17/2019 22:04 commented on Retro Conan the barbarian Gameboy style #3

Thanks for the feedback yes I have been limiting my color to work on pixel placement. Gamboy in the day had its limits also !

voxodyssey @ 10/2/2019 06:19 commented on Ano and Noa Pt. 2

this is very good work

voxodyssey @ 9/30/2019 00:20 commented on Forest Cabin at Fall

This is a beautiful piece. Keep it up very very nice

voxodyssey @ 9/18/2019 09:59 commented on Every brush but the one I need...

I love how the color is so simple! This is awesome

voxodyssey @ 9/17/2019 21:47 commented on 0x100th day of january

This is awesome

voxodyssey @ 9/3/2019 04:57 commented on Retro Conan the barbarian Gameboy style #2

Thank you for your kind words, its nice to hear positive feedback.

voxodyssey @ 9/1/2019 09:54 commented on Retro Conan the barbarian Gameboy style #2

I understand I am not a fan of the color choic either but its based on retro gameboy color pallet

voxodyssey @ 7/1/2019 13:04 commented on Retro Conan the barbarian Gameboy style #1

Thank you it did take quite some time to get it how i wanted. Your work is very cool too keep it up

voxodyssey @ 6/18/2019 00:14 commented on Bob & Bernard Against The Nazis

this is awesome

voxodyssey @ 3/31/2019 03:25 commented on Skull king

voxodyssey @ 3/28/2019 23:42 commented on Skull king

Thank you for the feedback I get some of what you are saying, I will look into some of your comments.

voxodyssey @ 1/17/2019 12:38 commented on Ready for the battle with 2019

I totally agree with the face but I need to move on to another piece and refine refine refine it takes forever to get the pixels in place, Its such a nice art form I just enjoy it a lot and this community is really good with feedback. I like it. With the sword I wanted it to be like golden a piece that is one of a kind made to the warrior. It was metal in colour but I mixed it up cause I wanted something a bit diffrent. I just keep looking at the face and want to update it ill come back to it maybe

voxodyssey @ 1/1/2019 02:47 commented on Ready for the battle with 2019

Ive been working on it for a while I used a lot of diffrent pieces and made this one I wanted like a conan the barbarian feel so looked at a lot of Franks works and others. The face does need a bit more refinement thanks for the feedback. I did not rush the job out but ill add some more skulls and see what I can do with the face

voxodyssey @ 5/8/2018 22:47 commented on Reimu Hakurei

This is really nice work

voxodyssey @ 4/12/2018 20:12 commented on Orc Warrior

Ok I made some deeper colour is this kinda what you were meaning?

voxodyssey @ 4/10/2018 17:25 commented on Orc Warrior

This is really cool thank you I will use this as a base line, I agree with your points its a big help thank you