voxodyssey @ 10/1/2020 00:22 commented on Dread 2020

I understand what you saying but Judge Dredd has blue and green in the arms as part of it is a protector which can be more defined. I am not keen to very the tones of the green I used two tones and want to keep the limits, thanks for the feedback though it will help me to improve the image which I have slowly started to do.

voxodyssey @ 9/29/2020 23:55 commented on Dread 2020

yeah you are right I can clean it up more, I want to move on to the next but ill spend some time cleaning this why is it adding all the css to my comments and posts

.tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}

voxodyssey @ 8/10/2020 23:41 commented on Templar Knight

this is cool

voxodyssey @ 4/3/2020 09:43 commented on Random Sprite Dump 2

wow just wow this is so so good

voxodyssey @ 3/18/2020 09:38 commented on Bricks and Pixels

This is awesome

voxodyssey @ 2/13/2020 05:13 commented on Majora's Mask Demake

This is aweosme!

voxodyssey @ 1/23/2020 12:30 commented on meeting

wow this is super cool

voxodyssey @ 1/11/2020 02:52 commented on Matrix poster

Ill be really honest I was using the greens in a seriers before this and got the inspiration to do Matrix from the green in that one!

voxodyssey @ 1/11/2020 02:50 commented on Matrix poster

Yeah I just checked in photoshop and getting 43 colors....... It should be seven or eight colors I think I was having problems on my laptop and using photoshop I keeps by accident thurning up and down the transparency of the pencil tool Ill have to rework this when I get the time. Thanks for the feedback i would never have picked up on this. Ill also work on the bottom left of the image too.

voxodyssey @ 1/10/2020 08:32 commented on Matrix poster

Thank you ill look into it it might be a transparacy issue, ill check it out.

voxodyssey @ 1/10/2020 05:31 commented on Matrix poster

how exactly did you get that color count what system did you use for this

voxodyssey @ 1/10/2020 05:30 commented on Matrix poster

voxodyssey @ 10/31/2019 14:39 commented on Retro Conan the barbarian Gameboy style #3

Thank you for the message ill need to look around for the art its based on I do not have it at hand ill update the discription when I find it.

voxodyssey @ 10/18/2019 11:36 commented on Retro Conan the barbarian Gameboy style #3

Thank you im not sure I also like the way his back looks but I wanted to move into my next pieces, the more I am looking at it I see a few areas that could be cleaned up for sure.

voxodyssey @ 10/17/2019 22:04 commented on Retro Conan the barbarian Gameboy style #3

Thanks for the feedback yes I have been limiting my color to work on pixel placement. Gamboy in the day had its limits also !

voxodyssey @ 10/2/2019 06:19 commented on Ano and Noa Pt. 2

this is very good work

voxodyssey @ 9/30/2019 00:20 commented on Forest Cabin at Fall

This is a beautiful piece. Keep it up very very nice

voxodyssey @ 9/18/2019 09:59 commented on Every brush but the one I need...

I love how the color is so simple! This is awesome

voxodyssey @ 9/17/2019 21:47 commented on 0x100th day of january

This is awesome

voxodyssey @ 9/3/2019 04:57 commented on Retro Conan the barbarian Gameboy style #2

Thank you for your kind words, its nice to hear positive feedback.

voxodyssey @ 9/1/2019 09:54 commented on Retro Conan the barbarian Gameboy style #2

I understand I am not a fan of the color choic either but its based on retro gameboy color pallet

voxodyssey @ 7/1/2019 13:04 commented on Retro Conan the barbarian Gameboy style #1

Thank you it did take quite some time to get it how i wanted. Your work is very cool too keep it up

voxodyssey @ 6/18/2019 00:14 commented on Bob & Bernard Against The Nazis

this is awesome

voxodyssey @ 3/31/2019 03:25 commented on Skull king

voxodyssey @ 3/28/2019 23:42 commented on Skull king

Thank you for the feedback I get some of what you are saying, I will look into some of your comments.