_iEpic @ 5/13/2017 07:12 commented on smb 1-1

This is amazing, love the way background blends in. Very nice!

_iEpic @ 5/13/2017 07:08 commented on Bunker

Love the darkness to the palette! It all goes together so well!

_iEpic @ 3/11/2017 11:46 commented on Idle_Animation_Dude

@xxmantissxx Thank you! I appreciate it!

_iEpic @ 3/10/2017 17:16 commented on An Individual of Inspired Fire

Thats a pretty spot on mirror of the picture drawn. Looks great, keep up the very interesting work!

_iEpic @ 3/10/2017 17:14 commented on Dungeon for a roguelike

Really enjoy this test mockup of your tileset, shows it off beautifully. My eyes are really focused on that doorway though, it reminds me of the old Zelda: Minish Cap doors, it looks great man!

_iEpic @ 3/10/2017 17:10 commented on Idle_Animation_Dude

@mccoyed Thats exactly where I found that style of character. Super clean to make and not too complicated, becuase quite frankly I'm not a great pixel artist but I'm working on it haha

_iEpic @ 3/7/2017 17:28 commented on Elk's Deathwing

To think every pixel was placed so delicately and with such precision to make such a beautiful art blows my mind. Super nice pixel art! Please keep up the lovely work!

_iEpic @ 3/7/2017 17:25 commented on Banjo-faced Pocada

Wow for being only 100x100 this is awesome, every shading and colouring is perfect. Absolutely love it!

_iEpic @ 3/7/2017 17:23 commented on Caduceus Dragonair

That's pretty creative, I honestly haven't seen this idea yet. I like it!

_iEpic @ 3/7/2017 17:22 commented on RPG mockup

Everything looks pretty dang good. The only thing that is throwing me off is the front top of the ledges, it appears as if the rocks are going over the grass. But I am by no means a pro haha but it looks great, keep up the interesting work!

_iEpic @ 3/7/2017 17:19 commented on Voltron game

Thats awesome! I super enjoy the Red Lion, super great detail on him!

_iEpic @ 3/2/2017 18:16 commented on Blades #1

Being a starting pixel artist just like yourself maybe try to give your handles a leathery look. I like the swords but that dagger catches my eye. It's great dude! Keep up the good work!

_iEpic @ 3/2/2017 16:10 commented on Kreindis

This is amazing, I noticed it's 250px and I'm curious. Where do you start in such a big canvas? Like the head, the feet, etc. I'm very curious.

_iEpic @ 2/27/2017 18:19 commented on FF Battle screen

Super impressive, love the feel of the battle scene and the UI looks nice and clean!