PresidentLeever @ 3/21/2010 09:59 commented on blob explosion

I never actually asked the programmers but my guess is qbasic or c+.

PresidentLeever @ 9/20/2009 13:31 commented on I Walked With A Zombie

yup :) guess so, t shows though.

PresidentLeever @ 4/15/2009 18:51 commented on on the rocks

put some more work into the background and it's a hit.

PresidentLeever @ 3/27/2009 22:01 commented on Bowsendorf

messy, but I like the design and pose.

PresidentLeever @ 3/2/2009 20:24 commented on jump(animation)

Very nice. The anim is pretty much flawless up until she is about to land, then the legs shift very abruptly to standing position.

PresidentLeever @ 2/13/2009 19:08 commented on Assailant vs Victim
interesting style but t's hard to tell exactly what is happening in this.

PresidentLeever @ 2/13/2009 18:33 commented on Thwomp
nice, is it supposed to have one eye, going from eyeball to eyeball? that's what it looks like.

PresidentLeever @ 2/13/2009 18:32 commented on Kings of Power 4 Billion %
that link don't work

PresidentLeever @ 2/13/2009 18:29 commented on Chia pet growth
good idea, this would be even better if the costumes got layered until they covered the screen.

PresidentLeever @ 1/31/2009 06:47 commented on Count to 10
Hey thanks. They're really disney I guess :)

PresidentLeever @ 12/21/2008 17:09 commented on He's mad alright.
great character, I'd like to see what he's tinkering with. Or maybe I don't.

PresidentLeever @ 12/5/2008 19:21 commented on Savage World Mockup
This is beautiful and full of neat details.  The only thing I don't like about it is I can't make out if the black in the menu is supposed to be ink splotches or some kind of evil fog. Also because it is the same black color as used in-game (mountains) they kinda flow together depth-wize. But this is probably not noticeable in a running game.

PresidentLeever @ 11/6/2008 07:13 commented on Apple and Pear Still Life
Nice, wouldnt look out of place in a puzzle game bg.

PresidentLeever @ 10/21/2008 06:03 commented on Dead can Dance
Wow! Best entry I've seen in a long time.

PresidentLeever @ 10/9/2008 08:54 commented on Jellyfish Rainbowdoodle
reminds me of toejam & earl and early 90 mtv vids, nice.

PresidentLeever @ 10/9/2008 08:51 commented on Soul Reaver Remastered
nice, esecially like the bg objects and mountains.

PresidentLeever @ 10/7/2008 18:37 commented on Swamp Monster - Running
is it supposed to run or hop like a frog? dog-like creatures don't run quite like that. hind legs go forward while front legs go Backward between them.

PresidentLeever @ 10/7/2008 18:34 commented on kaboom kaboom-ah
yep ;) Fun song but I prefer their earlier work.

PresidentLeever @ 10/6/2008 15:47 commented on animated barbarian
that's pretty good but the legs look somewhat detached and are off angle.

PresidentLeever @ 10/5/2008 23:31 commented on 31.10.08
what happened that night?

PresidentLeever @ 10/5/2008 15:04 commented on This Autumn Evening
I mean the around 8 bright red dots, 1-2 pixels wide.

PresidentLeever @ 10/2/2008 08:31 commented on Pax Ship, Alien Despoiler
Nice, but I think the wings might look better with a bit of movement as they sort of look like static projector screens for a rave atm. That is if they're supposed to be organic..

PresidentLeever @ 10/2/2008 08:14 commented on This Autumn Evening
That's very nice. I'm not a fan of the red dots though and it looks like daytime.

PresidentLeever @ 10/2/2008 08:12 commented on Count to 10
Thanks :) Well, I did use a wacom board and pen for this one.

PresidentLeever @ 10/2/2008 08:10 commented on sor2 gang
Thanks, yes I did actually. These were made for the Mega Drive RPG Pier solar and we used one single npc palette of about 16 colors so that's what I had to work with.