Skull Master @ 7/16/2008 12:01 commented on favourite astronaut
(Also, her right knee cap looks odd) :/

Skull Master @ 7/16/2008 11:58 commented on favourite astronaut
X'D Yup, she's fully suited to fight aliens and monsters. Remember the wize Sreetfighter logic!: "The less cloths a female has on, the stronger!" ;p

Skull Master @ 6/26/2008 13:25 commented on Drillerbot Spin
....like a record baby, right 'round- 'round 'round...

Skull Master @ 6/26/2008 11:55 commented on Cerien
Make more frames

Skull Master @ 6/26/2008 09:04 commented on Iphone
Aaaaddveeertizziiiinnnnnnnng....~??~ heh, just jossin' ya.

I really don't like the AAing on the edges of the phone, but then again, I'm using the darkness skin.  ;p

Huh... remember when phones used to be so cool- they had like 2 pices, and you had to turn this wheel... *Ramble rambe...*

Skull Master @ 6/26/2008 08:57 commented on SKEddLEsTON
I think that the lines on the top of his teeth should be brighter...

Skull Master @ 6/26/2008 08:54 commented on Avatar
I really like it, duh. But I think I would've liked it "Much more better" (;P) if it had eye-socketts instead of eyes. ~_^

Skull Master @ 6/26/2008 08:52 commented on SkySurfer
This picture is covered with WIN SAUCE!~  ~_^

Skull Master @ 5/2/2008 22:43 commented on BAB Dragon 11
Ah yes, much more better than your last one. ;)

Skull Master @ 5/2/2008 22:35 commented on Potato with face
lol, it's Strong Sad

Skull Master @ 5/2/2008 22:24 commented on Havoc Zone - Leviathan Dropship
I love it when people draw energy as a half way cross between light and water- an amazing efect imo. ;')

Skull Master @ 4/20/2008 18:34 commented on Cow
O-o; oh god... *Face palm!* X'D!

Skull Master @ 4/2/2008 23:58 commented on City of Aracana
I like what you've done with the water. Increadable job dude! ^^

Skull Master @ 3/30/2008 18:21 commented on Mech Suit
Forget the squids, shoot the frickin drill!! XDD

Skull Master @ 3/28/2008 16:06 commented on Explosion
looks really good, but I would recomend taking away the last flash of black. ;)

Skull Master @ 3/27/2008 19:19 commented on Your computer will thank you~
It's not even angry. It's being so sincire right now. Even though you broke it's heart a- I'm not up to 'dis anymore, lol.

Anyways, looks cute. I like this style! ^^

Skull Master @ 3/26/2008 16:44 commented on [Techno Head]
sliiiiiightly offended by this... lol

anyway, it's ok. Exept for shine on the bottom of the speaker- witch looks like it's going psyko... :p

Skull Master @ 3/25/2008 17:39 commented on Tree
Awesome man! This is so simple. yet, this is one of the greatest, most realistic trees I've seen pixeled! Good job!
 ^-^ ;p

Skull Master @ 3/23/2008 14:42 commented on Shading Test
You always need to start by setting a lightsource. Is the light coming from the topleft, or left? If it's coming from the topleft, the beek should be casting a shadow over the neck. If it's coming from the left, then the topleft part of its head should be less bright. There are probably a bunch of tutorials for this sort of thing around here...

Skull Master @ 3/22/2008 20:10 commented on Backgrounds collection
now you're thinking with portals... or... at least hospitals, lol ;p

varry good, well done!

Skull Master @ 3/14/2008 11:04 commented on Da bomb!
"Said it before and I'll say it again: That's because it's the same in the original animation from ffix. Those 2 spikes are spastic there, so they're here too. Thanks for your input tho"

It's great that you want to make it as acurate as you can to its original design, but what use is that if its original design is screwed up and every one (Even you) knows it? :/

Skull Master @ 3/14/2008 10:19 commented on Alien Luv Machine
lol, this is awesome. Remindes me of GLaDOS (From orange box's, Portal)

Skull Master @ 2/23/2008 14:03 commented on Mac 11 burst
lol, that's awesome. I love how the gun is only one color but the fire is really detailed. ;p

Skull Master @ 2/21/2008 17:42 commented on Hat And Clogs (Urahara)
OH MY GOD!!! SANDALHAT!!! =D Xp

Skull Master @ 2/18/2008 13:24 commented on Elderly being.
looks like what's-er-name the old turttle from neverending story. cool!!1leven11!!