retoid @ 8/6/2020 11:37 commented on Roland Juno-106

@karakrenio Thank you! I'm not sure if the way I did it has a specific name, but I suppose it could possibly fall under Anti Aliasing. Since I was working with such a small area and size I chose to make some of the areas less saturated to appear blurry to make it look like those specifc letters. If each pixel was all the same color for the Roland logo it would not read as "Roland" anymore. And for the Juno-106  chose to do the same to keep the text color to appear the same color/brightness.

retoid @ 4/22/2020 13:46 commented on Jesus walking over the water

Ahh very cool, thanks for the reply, and I'm glad to hear it! :)

retoid @ 4/13/2020 22:37 commented on Jesus walking over the water

What inspired you to create this? Very nice work!

retoid @ 8/27/2019 14:43 commented on Levels for FoxyLand 2

These are really neat and have nice colors, only one thing throwing me off a bit is the immediate ocean behind each one. Looks a bit strange for the desert setting.

retoid @ 8/27/2019 14:42 commented on The Slopes of the Blessure

Wow nice job! I could tell immediately these are the protagonists from Witcher 3.

retoid @ 8/5/2019 10:05 commented on Eurorack Power

Save up for it! It's so much fun. :D
Until then there is VCV Rack which is free and loads of fun.

Most eurorack modules don't use the 5V so it's common to only use 10 pins. But all eurorack busboards are 16pin if you need the 5V. That's why most ribbon cables for eurorack modules will be 16pin to 10pin.

retoid @ 5/12/2019 18:18 commented on Common Game Genres & Tags

Haha nice try! Pretty close.

Adventure, Horror, Card Game, FPS (First Person Shooter)
3D, Racing, Stealth, Puzzle
Flight, Platformer, RPG, Metroidvania
Hack n' Slash, Bullet Hell, Turn Based, Strategy
Rythm, Sports, Twin Stick Shooter, Survival
Virtual Reality, Co-op, Free, Online/Multiplayer

retoid @ 11/10/2017 12:12 commented on Isometric Farm

Thanks Gennoveous :D

retoid @ 11/8/2017 07:36 commented on Stage

retoid @ 11/6/2017 21:36 commented on The Mummy Demastered

Can't wait for this game to come out :) It looks beautiful!

retoid @ 11/6/2017 08:30 commented on Elektron Machinedrum SPS-IUW+

Ok, I understand. Thank you.

retoid @ 10/17/2017 10:55 commented on Rabbeat LeChunk AHOY!

Well that's good news.

retoid @ 10/17/2017 10:02 commented on 32 x 32 Semi Truck

Gotcha, thank you :)

retoid @ 4/11/2017 20:44 commented on Homunculus (nudity warning)

What in the world is going on with her? haha