BartheZz @ 4/27/2018 01:27 commented on Pirate's luck

Oh, I forgot that I uploaded things here :D yeah, have more mockups, more recent than those here, improved! wanted to share it here with others, will try to upload them today for sure!

BartheZz @ 9/30/2017 10:45 commented on Forest Tileset

I saw "Preview" and automatically thinked about you :D What the hell man? it is astonishing! and the other Pixel Art? In cave, with mushroom and stuff? brilliant!!

BartheZz @ 9/10/2017 23:40 commented on Snake on da lake

Looks pretty good :)

BartheZz @ 9/7/2017 03:19 commented on Stift Fiecht

Oh, so much awesomenesssess in here! other works are great too! good job :)

BartheZz @ 9/7/2017 03:18 commented on Dream House

another house? maybe do a village :P

BartheZz @ 9/7/2017 00:16 commented on Forest Battleground

I feel like something is missing on the grass... trees are fine detailed, and grass looks... empty?

maybe with characters it will look much better ;)

BartheZz @ 9/6/2017 08:04 commented on Platformer Hero

Thanks, doin my best :)

BartheZz @ 9/5/2017 22:46 commented on Serj Tankian

No kiddin! :D First gothic, now I see Serj Tankian! He is the best :D I have discography of SOAD!

Greets!

BartheZz @ 9/5/2017 08:29 commented on What if Gothic was a 2D game?

Ah yes, I remember when it comes out in some game magazine as addon, so excited, version with this DLC "night of crow" (don't know how to translate it), still have this CD! and! original Gothic I on 2 discs ;) so proud :P

Will you do some more of Gothic world sprites?

BartheZz @ 9/5/2017 03:45 commented on What if Gothic was a 2D game?

Maaan, I was growing up with Gothic I, my very first and best game I've played... yeah, great great great great!

BartheZz @ 9/1/2017 03:00 commented on new one

oh, looks very nice, don't know what exactly it is, but yeah, very nice.

BartheZz @ 8/26/2017 02:46 commented on more german tanks

really like it! nice details and rough palette, good work!

BartheZz @ 8/26/2017 02:32 commented on [OC] Commission Work

nice humanoid, but yes, maybe two-three frames will do to run cycle :)

BartheZz @ 8/24/2017 10:02 commented on Challenge Armor

Yep, busted / fixed :)

BartheZz @ 8/24/2017 00:34 commented on My Pirates of ISObbean Collab Tile

oh, I though it will be something bigger :/ more tiles please!! :)

BartheZz @ 8/23/2017 22:41 commented on Village revision

such inspiring! trees looks like painted added to favs! Great work mate

BartheZz @ 8/19/2017 10:49 commented on Horizon Warrior

Pretty nice pixels!

BartheZz @ 8/17/2017 02:01 commented on Cartoonish Mockup

Thank you, actually everything is on improvement, because I decided to make this "world" bigger. I'll try to move background up for a 16 pixels or sth, this will make it look more blended together. I nie ma nic śmieszniejszego jak dwóch polaków gadających po angielsku między sobą

BartheZz @ 8/16/2017 22:59 commented on Walk Softly

Wow, masterpiece! awesome pixels!

BartheZz @ 8/15/2017 12:24 commented on Tiny Skeleton Warriors

Great style for those

Like these legs!

BartheZz @ 8/14/2017 03:01 commented on ETD?

Didn't expect such thing! marvelous!

BartheZz @ 8/14/2017 02:57 commented on >get apple_

Just like me yesterday, started doodling some slimes - ended with cartoonish basic tileset for ground and animation for slimes :P Really like the tree, inspired me :)

BartheZz @ 7/28/2017 05:03 commented on Thomas Sighs

Very nice pixels, I have big troubles with spriting characters, your is inspiring me :)

BartheZz @ 7/19/2017 04:54 commented on Mana Stone

Thank you for suggestion, I'll try to make some improvements for sure!

BartheZz @ 6/10/2017 00:50 commented on Dragon Cult

Amazing pixels!! great job!

Are your pixels inspired by some style or other feature?